Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literally women when they see a guy 6’5

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★

Tenor

Incels when we are in Prison after being rounded up by state because of women and chads :dafuckfeels:

It's like a running gag that's been running since mother nature shitted out shitty rules for a shitty universe that's all about muh survival of shittiest

Not true.
you forgot that he also happens to have:
broad frame
masculine facial features
perfect symmetry

Last edited:
If I reported this as gay posting. Will you be held accountable for it? :feelsmage:
No, I am saying that when chads round us up and throw us in Prison, it will be hell, for example an LGBTI Cel will use this as a way to get his needs

We need to make sure this never happens,

Are you with me Brotha

No, I am saying that when chads round us up and throw us in Prison, it will be hell, for example an LGBTI Cel will use this as a way to get his needs

We need to make sure this never happens,

Are you with me Brotha
That was not sarcasm . I was genuinely asking if posting shit like that is against the rules :feelsmage:

That was not sarcasm . I was genuinely asking if posting shit like that is against the rules :feelsmage:
Oh, I don't know kek, I was just trying to be funny through dark humour

Isnt machine gun kelly like 6'4

It seems to be the 8x6 of height.

View: https://youtu.be/hEmH1EgJbEs

I hope it is. I am tired of all the gay bullshit propaganda we are forced to see 24h in the West.
Heck, June was a whole month that the government and jew companies praised sodomites endlessly.

It is also unnerving that the marxist western soycieties praise cucks being fucked in the ass by BBC's as the ultimate good thing. But blatantly discriminate and destroy the life of Incels that are denied sex and breeding.

View: https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Last edited:
I hope it is. I am tired of all the gay bullshit propaganda we are forced to see 24h in the West.
Heck, June was a whole month that the government and jew companies praised sodomites endlessly.

It is also unnerving that the marxist western soycieties praise cucks being fucked in the ass by BBC's as the ultimate good thing. But blatantly discriminate and destroy the life of Incels that are denied sex and breeding.

Dude stop spamming this gay shit everywhere, it's not funny anymore and it makes you look weird
Okay, sorry broCel :cryfeels:

Wn20130918n2a

^ Would you call this accession?

Indeed height is of massive importance helps you stand out.

6’5 + literally cannot be incel. I refuse to believe so.