Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Literally Wasn't Even Doing Anything to the Fucking Cunt

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
So here I was, trying to be a normal person and go about doing normal shit everyone else does and go buy things at Walmart, one of the few times I like getting out of my house as this walmart has a huge selection of entire TV shows I grew up with on Disc. I finally go check out and notice a thick light skinned Latina in front of me, and not two seconds that I'm standing near her, does she give me a very clear look of disgust, gets out of line, goes to "look" at clothing near by, wait for other people to get behind me, THEN get back in line.

WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!? I WASNT EVEN DOING ANYTHING TO YOU ! WE'RE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE SO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA DO !? HOW THE FUCK DOES SIMPLY STANDING IN A LINE HOLDING CAT FOOD AND A DVD BOX SET SCARE YOU SO BADLY YOU HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME THEN COME BACK AND WAIT EVEN LONGER TO BUY YOUR SHIT ! WHAT THE FUCK IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT SIMPLY LETTING US AT LEAST TRY AND FEEL LIKE A REGULAR PERSON FOR JUST 30 MOTHERFUCKING MINUTES OF OUR ALREADY SHITTY LIVES ?! FUCK ALL YOU STUCK UP BORDER JUMPING BITCHES !

reminder that you are more scary than a bear

if a foid sees a male near her, she will piss herself and run away screaming

to find a bear to keep her safe

foids are retarded don't mind them. it doesn't matter if they're near far or wherever, the only interesting thing they will ever do is die

Foids are just basically toxic annoying babies in adult bodies, physically mature but have the mental capacity of a child.

foids are retarded don't mind them. it doesn't matter if they're near far or wherever, the only interesting thing they will ever do is die
Canadian 90S GIF

The bear thing is just holes playing the innocent schoolgirl trope again. "I'm so pure I'd rather DIE than give up this pussy." 100% guaranteed the whore in the OP would choose sex favors over dying by man or bear.

The bear thing is just holes playing the innocent schoolgirl trope again
nah it's a result of feminist excess

foids are going on the offensive against males, not pretending to be innocent. it's about how men are bad, not about foids being innocent

sure at some point foids acted like they were demure innocents oppressed by the patriarchy, or whatever, but nowadays they are just tyranically trying to force males into submission to feminist doctrine. they aren't innocent schoolgirls any more than xi is in china

same way as modern feminism promotes ugly black foid girlbosses, they're not trying to impress guys they're trying to normalize feminism

see, past a certain point feminism simply isn't capable of being packaged as attractive or feminine. it shows its ugly face as misandry and hatred for everything good

nah it's a result of feminist excess

foids are going on the offensive against males, not pretending to be innocent. it's about how men are bad, not about foids being innocent

sure at some point foids acted like they were demure innocents oppressed by the patriarchy, or whatever, but nowadays they are just tyranically trying to force males into submission to feminist doctrine. they aren't innocent schoolgirls any more than xi is in china

same way as modern feminism promotes ugly black foid girlbosses, they're not trying to impress guys they're trying to normalize feminism

see, past a certain point feminism simply isn't capable of being packaged as attractive or feminine. it shows its ugly face as misandry and hatred for everything good
They are genetically prone to being lying whores. Most cultures that have been invaded have some myth about the group of virgins who jumped off cliff instead of defiled by the invaders. A subset of traits will be selected relative to their advantage in that generation, and its been part of humans forever that whores who lied about fatherhood have had a gene spreading advantage. But yeah, present holes are just saying having coerced sex with anyone besides Chad is worse than death. I'm saying that's not accurate, they just won't acknowledge their whore nature.

But yeah, present holes are just saying having coerced sex with anyone besides Chad is worse than death.
maybe, but the point of the meme is primarily that men = rapists and worse than bears, not abt foids being pure. I don't think that foids on tiktok typically hide their whorishness

in modern society, foids have institutional power and use the police and law to force males into submission. for instance, in some countries there are laws against looking at them:

1_USB-Staring-BTP_DR_AW.jpg

so the man vs. bear meme is just an attempt to force this further, trying to keep men in line

it is absolutely untrue to foids' own sexual desires, as you said. in romance novels (foidsmut), for instance, they obsesss over the thought of sparkly vampchads raping and abusing them. and they are whores, so someone raping them isn't that important. but this meme isn't abt what foids would actually prefer, it's a ridiculous manifestation of post-#metoo society

even #metoo shit is a bunch of foids who willingly had sex, then claimed it was bad. foids like most of the 'evil' stuff they cry about. feminism is always hypocrisy

Feminism is making every bit of foid's thought prone to perceive males as villains everytime everywhere, and this is not getting close from an end. I have two doubts about: if it's natural and how manginas react, if they are even capable of detect insta rejection, etc. I remember being misunderstood in elementary and high school while getting close to foids for something else in similar circumstances, always unrelated to them, like going to the drinking fountain while I need to get close to them on my fucking way. This experience is merged in half (before/after) period of feminism being public knowledgeable in my country, therefore I wonder about some form of natural rationalization. Addressing manginas (male feminists): do they are capable of detection and suffering from "deducted pre-rejection"?