Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Literally the worst person on the planet

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not sure what her intentions are, whether it’s for attention or maybe Shane has money or what, but this foid is the worst thing I have ever seen. Everything about the black pill tells us she does not love him. Makes me rage every time I see one of their videos in YouTube recommendations.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bt-irV2LmL0

JFL at kissing a disabled guy with the same lips you wrapped around dozens of cocks. Fucking gross.

If she truly loved him she wouldn't go around posting unnecessary bs on the internet.

I'm envious of that little fucker

If she truly loved him she wouldn't go around posting unnecessary bs on the internet.
Exactly this.
Isn't it crazy how she makes money just by pretending to love him?
All I see is a relationship which consists out of making money.

NPCs will call this genuine.

she gets paid

There defiantly is an ulterior motive here, probably money, she sure as shit does not love him and cheats on him with chad.

i remember reading somewjere that his parents are rich and has paid for multiple college roasties to be caretakers of him lol
I'm envious of that little fucker

jbw
even a disabled white guy can hve a GF/wife

NPCs will call this genuine.
this is not even a joke. NPCs actually believe this bs to feel better about their shitty lives