Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally Nothing You DO Matters to Femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
They don't care how many countries you've traveled to....
They don't care what talents you possess....
They don't give a shit what clothes you wear, or how stylish your home is....
They don't care how educated you are....
They don't care how much money you have....
They don't even care about your physical strength or fighting ability....

Literally NOTHING about you matters to the female animal except 3 things:

1) Your age
2) Your looks
3) Your neurotypicality

So, basically things you cannot change. That's the key. Foids are programmed to mate with young men who exhibit superior inborn traits. That's the only way they can ensure exceptional offspring. They're not interested in men who 'improve' themselves because that has no bearing on the quality of their children. They just want superior DNA, so that their children are naturally (without effort) equipped to thrive in the Darwinian ecosystem right out of the box.

Just LOL at men trying to 'impress' females since time immemorial with things other than their youth and genetics. Females just don't give a shit. It simply doesn't get them wet.

Now, if you're a young Chad, sure, they might think it's cute that you've memorized Shakespeare's plays, or that you're an expert at ordering wine in a fine restaurant, or whatever other skill you may possess. But, those things have no bearing whatsoever on her decision to fuck you. They're just interesting bonuses that she can take or leave. Don't kid yourself. It's all about your DNA.

I agree, except age kinda goes with looks. An old guy that still has good skin and good bones will still slay. It also sucks how body still matters for girls, because even if a girl has good dna if her body is trash the baby is more likely to come out deformed, where as gymcelling barely does anything to help with a man's attractiveness level.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
A component associated with attractive traits in the male face, and in females both a face and body component, significantly predicted overall attractiveness.

Alas.

Poor yuric!

I mogged him...

I agree, except age kinda goes with looks. An old guy that still has good skin and good bones will still slay.
Exactly right. However, there is an age threshold after which females will not find you attractive, regardless of the quality of your skin. This is because your physiognomy changes once you age beyond a certain point, and it will signal to the female that your sperm quality is poor.

I was invisible to them and always will. Nothing i'll do matters.

Agree but only because women now live in an abundance era where they get everything for free. High genetics is the standard when you have everything else guaranteed for you. This obviously can't go on forever but I suspect long enough for most of us to die and to be some footnote in future history books.

Knowing this is sort of powerful in a way. I used to hit on girls in highschool and college and get rejected all the time despite maxxing out everything thinking I was on the horizon. With all the knowledge out now, millennials and zoomers know they are already priced out of the sexual market place and there's no need to waste their time and energy. As soon as a foid is like 14 she already knows what her value is and it just gets progressively worse for males with every passing year.

Pretty much... If you look goood theyl just go along with whatever hobbies you have and accept your personality or try to work with it. Those things arnt the reasons why they want you

Agree but only because women now live in an abundance era where they get everything for free. High genetics is the standard when you have everything else guaranteed for you. This obviously can't go on forever but I suspect long enough for most of us to die and to be some footnote in future history books.

Knowing this is sort of powerful in a way. I used to hit on girls in highschool and college and get rejected all the time despite maxxing out everything thinking I was on the horizon. With all the knowledge out now, millennials and zoomers know they are already priced out of the sexual market place and there's no need to waste their time and energy. As soon as a foid is like 14 she already knows what her value is and it just gets progressively worse for males with every passing year.
It's kind of liberating to know this because now, whenever a female is interested in a man, it means that she's interested in him (his genetics), not his status or possessions. In other words, it's real attraction.

There IS one thing that matters if you hide it...
surgerymaxxing.

Yes looks are everything I knew that already

i don't care about foid either

Surgerymaxxing only makes you look weird, not good-looking.
Only if you pick a shitty surgeon that doesn't know how to make it look convincing, it's really expensive but there are surgeons that can do it with EXTREME realism, just look at Elon Musk, he's a 9/10 Chad with a bigass jaw right now, but he used to be ugly, mainly because of his weak chin, that level of facial development at that age is not natural, he definitively surgerymaxxed.

Only if you pick a shitty surgeon that doesn't know how to make it look convincing, it's really expensive but there are surgeons that can do it with EXTREME realism, just look at Elon Musk, he's a 9/10 Chad with a bigass jaw right now, but he used to be ugly, mainly because of his weak chin, that level of facial development at that age is not natural, he definitively surgerymaxxed.
Surgerymaxxing can improve certain aspects of your face, but it's not going to turn a 3/10 into a Chad.

I was invisible to them and always will. Nothing i'll do matters.
Yeah, but there's certain phaggots on this forum who advocate that people "maxx" for 10+ years of their life, then if they have still not made any contact with a foid by 25 then they're a trucel:feelskek:

I've never done anything for foids except for the brief futile period i tried to looksmax

Legit. Anyone who denies this is a dumbshit ngl.

Gl guys can be unemployed retards who play xbox all day, females will still let them fuck.

Redpillers on suicide watch.

Literally NOTHING about you matters to the female animal except 3 things:

1) Your age
2) Your looks
3) Your neurotypicality

4) Your race.
5) Your height.
6) Your dick size.

There are plenty of criteria, and you can't do shit about most of them.

Last edited:
Face > age > height/race > frame >>> NT/thugmaxx/bully/psychopath >>>>>>>> other details such as dick size and style >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else

4) Your race.
5) Your height.
6) Your dick size.

There are plenty of criteria, and you can't do shit about most of them.
Nope, those are secondary (assuming you're not a freak).
Face > age > height/race > frame >>> NT/thugmaxx/bully/psychopath >>>>>>>> other details such as dick size and style >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else
You're almost right, except that age is actually the #1 factor in human sexuality, especially for females. A young foid would rather fuck an average guy her own age than a middle-aged Chad.

Last edited:

Pretty much... If you look goood theyl just go along with whatever hobbies you have and accept your personality or try to work with it. Those things arnt the reasons why they want you

Proof motherhood is the only thing that foids are for
Subconsciously even they know it