Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Literally not saying a single and still getting rejected

#1 rule for dealing with women.

If you don't get IOI's, ignore them.

She immediately detected he was a sand nigger, and felt visceral disgust.

#1 rule for dealing with women.

If you don't get IOI's, ignore them.
Don't pay taxes either, to really cut them off from benefitting from you.

What would happen if I approached a TOILET! INFACT it would be EVEN worse reaction :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Wow that was en epic look of disgust. But the guy mogs me.

He isn't even ugly.

He should have glassed the foid.

He approached her from behind and touched her before she could see him

This guy has beer spilled over his gut, give up buddy boio.

@Made in Heaven rejection

@WØLF @Pixycel over for our fallen white man :cryfeels:

If only he was 7/11 instead of 9/11:cryfeels:.

8f8a8630ca0aef173e9c28423f6d3555-larping-sword-banner-badge.png

@Made in Heaven mogs this bloated shitskin subhuman to the gate of babylon and back

Last edited:

Who will make the next generation of ayran ubersoldaten now?:cryfeels:

This is truly the darkness hour of the white race

Last edited:
They are SMV matched. Fuck foid's hypergamy.

Video faker than your mom's tits

8f8a8630ca0aef173e9c28423f6d3555-larping-sword-banner-badge.png

@Made in Heaven mogs this bloated shitskin subhuman to the gate of babylon and back
I do indeed look better than that guy:chad: even back in middle school, plenty of white girls flirted with me.

This has happened to me many times. In one instance, I attempted going up to a girl and they said "I have a boyfriend" and walked away despite me not even saying anything. I was also once called a creep and told to fuck off despite just being in their general vicinity.

What the fuck? You fakecel scum Kys
nah, being flirted with at 13 isnt the same as being flirted with at 25. plus JBs have lower standards, plus being 5'8 at 13 isnt the same as being 5'8 at 25

nah, being flirted with at 13 isnt the same as being flirted with at 25. plus JBs have lower standards, plus being 5'8 at 13 isnt the same as being 5'8 at 25
Ok retard. I’m literally called a fakecel for what I had with my oneitis ONE GIRL at 14 and ur out here bragging about pulling girls. You were a volcel fakecel mogger I was like 5’4/5’5 once I turned 14 and now I am 5’11 and have only been 18 for 3 weeks. Why don’t you just go outside and stop rotting being a NEET, foids literally refuse to acknowledge my existence

Ok retard. I’m literally called a fakecel for what I had with my oneitis ONE GIRL at 14
what?
and ur out here bragging about pulling girls.
I wasn't pulling girls, faggot, I simply had them flirt with me and they were one off, nothing much.
You were a volcel fakecel mogger
nope. not even close.
I was like 5’4/5’5 once I turned 14 and now I am 5’11 and have only been 18 for 3 weeks.
lol
Why don’t you just go outside and stop rotting being a NEET, foids literally refuse to acknowledge my existence
I do go outside, being autsitic and walking with a limp doesn't help

Not good looking enough... discrimination of Asians? What was that? What about discriminating against ugly people

know what. Just ignore what I said, it’s irrelevant and I was cucked by her anyways.
I wasn't pulling girls, faggot, I simply had them flirt with me and they were one off, nothing much.
Flirting with foids = mogger. Truecels can’t flirt with foids. Also you could’ve easily asked many of them on a date.
nope. not even close.
You literally brag about your features in multiple threads.
lol

I do go outside, being autsitic and walking with a limp doesn't help
Fair I guess you’re incel now you pretty much fucked up your chances. It’s over for you if you are non NT and not at least a chadlite

Flirting with foids = mogger.
nope, JBs have low standards, have you seent he subhuman pakis who fuck british 13 year olds?
Truecels can’t flirt with foids.
Never said I was a truecel back then.
Also you could’ve easily asked many of them on a date.
Nah, I'm autistic and have to keep my islamic parents in mind back then
You literally brag about your features in multiple threads.
Because there are some traits that I have that are good. and what traits? lol having white skin?

nope, JBs have low standards, have you seent he subhuman pakis who fuck british 13 year olds?
They have lower standards they don’t have low standards and they don’t flirt with autists. I mog some of the NT fags who were able to pull a foid.
Never said I was a truecel back then.
Whatever you fucked up your opportunity I did too but you had multiple over you.
Nah, I'm autistic and have to keep my islamic parents in mind back then
You know you didn’t need to tell your Muslim parents you were bagging a bitch right? Also so what? I’m autistic and although I did make similar mistakes I understand how foids work in terms of if they’re willing to date you or not. Are you at least dateless KHV?
Because there are some traits that I have that are good. and what traits? lol having white skin?
You openly tell people you mog them and you have freckles, and a MTN skull.

They have lower standards they don’t have low standards
same difference.
Whatever you fucked up your opportunity I did too but you had multiple over you.
nope, when I say they flirted with me, I'm not talking constant flirting, just one of compliemnts/teasing. nothing ever truly direct, they would hang out with other guys during school.
You know you didn’t need to tell your Muslim parents you were bagging a bitch right?
right, as if my helicopter parents wouldnt have asked where I was when I didnt even have any real friends aside from my cousins/brothers.
Also so what? I’m autistic and although I did make similar mistakes I understand how foids work in terms of if they’re willing to date you or not.
Nah, my autism is greater than yours.
Are you at least dateless KHV?
yes
You openly tell people you mog them and you have freckles, and a MTN skull.
I have said I have a good looking face, and keep in mind that is after beardmaxxing. and how is freckles good per say? what does MTN mean

same difference.
No, it isn’t
nope, when I say they flirted with me, I'm not talking constant flirting, just one of compliemnts/teasing. nothing ever truly direct, they would hang out with other guys during school.
Compliments, teasing is something direct bro. If you observe girls you see how they flirt with all the attractive guys or guys they like. Anyways you may just have really low standards for what flirting is because if that’s the case I could maybe say the same about some foids. But by flirting I assume you meant like literally teasing with you constantly and giggling around you. However if they complimented you that’s very direct bro.
right, as if my helicopter parents wouldnt have asked where I was when I didnt even have any real friends aside from my cousins/brothers.
Nigga could’ve done it during school or online. Or could’ve said you joined a club after school.
Nah, my autism is greater than yours.
No it isn’t. As you can tell by the posts I’ve made I am very non NT.
yes

I have said I have a good looking face
JFL :feelshaha: u don’t even seem that non NT. Only reason ID sense ur autism is how obsessed you are with race and ethnicity more than anything else.
, and keep in mind that is after beardmaxxing. and how is freckles good per say? what does MTN mean
Yea whatever you probably have very little autism to where it affects you. Probably could just NT maxx and pull a foid. Also MTN is mid tier Normie.

No, it isn’t
yes it is.
Compliments, teasing is something direct bro. If you observe girls you see how they flirt with all the attractive guys or guys they like.
those middle school thots flirted with alot of boys, not everyone, but they def did.
Anyways you may just have really low standards for what flirting is because if that’s the case I could maybe say the same about some foids. But by flirting I assume you meant like literally teasing with you constantly and giggling around you. However if they complimented you that’s very direct bro.
Well, if you want an example, one of them sat on my lap and asked me if I liked her legs (she was wearing very short shorts).
Nigga could’ve done it during school or online. Or could’ve said you joined a club after school.
Right like my parents would believe an introverted shut in. bruh, you dont know how bad my helicopter parents were JFL. they hated me spending time with other guys after school, let alone any girls.
No it isn’t. As you can tell by the posts I’ve made I am very non NT.
ok
JFL :feelshaha: u don’t even seem that non NT. Only reason ID sense ur autism is how obsessed you are with race and ethnicity more than anything else.
How tf does anyone tell if someone Autistic via online? ppl dont act the same online

yes it is.
No it isn’t
those middle school thots flirted with alot of boys, not everyone, but they def did.
Yea they didn’t flirt with Incels and truecels

Well, if you want an example, one of them sat on my lap and asked me if I liked her legs (she was wearing very short shorts).
Ok cmon dawg that’s not even subtle stupid faggot she sat on your lap.
Right like my parents would believe an introverted shut in. bruh, you dont know how bad my helicopter parents were JFL. they hated me spending time with other guys after school, let alone any girls.
Mogs me for spending time with other guys at school. Also you could’ve said you were hanging around with ur guy friends. Excuses, excuses
Yup I’m more non NT than u, ur probably self diagnosed
How tf does anyone tell if someone Autistic via online? ppl dont act the same online
You can 100% tell if someone is autistic online. If you were truly diagnosed it’d be obvious to detect if you were an aspie.

His beer stained shirt did the talking enough jfl

Her cartoonish facial expression in response was excessive and crude, but the wtf response she had, well, can’t blame her