Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Literally nobody likes niggers and chinks

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★★
They just see you as weird looking creatures who were cucked by whites their entire history

Facts

Who is a fair/equalish competition to whites ? Niggers and chinks are disqualified

Untrue statement. Nigworship is the cornerstone of modern day American culture

chinks fucked a dog and made mongols and mongols fucked up a lot of civilizations. im not a fan of niggs or slant eyes but to pretend that one race has had the upper hand for the entirety of history is foolish behavior one might say nigger behavior.
Dont get it misconstrued, I mean some races have never made it to the top of the food chain before like the poojeets, but no race has presided over the world for eternity. Dont be an ignorant nigga :feelsUgh:

If you're a white supremacist incel, ironically, it's only female hypergamy that can save you.

East Asians will rule the world, they're higher IQ and higher population. The only defence the west has is the fact that women don't want to fuck them.

I like noodlewhores not sheboons

I like some:
Bruh surprise
08671c40fb68ae3e6d03d94636d7a4f4
Emma Brenda Wanjiru
Cae95106ac2dfbd96d76b4fa10180eff
Assesrandom
Asianpowerranger
Jewess Sarah Starks headshot 276x276

76f5acf3d
3d29c749be