Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally no women find me attractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I'm desperate to ascend so I've started swiping right on heavier women on tinder. I matched with one but she said I'm too short after I told her I'm 5'9. What the fuck, why is average height considered "too short" by a 5'2 overweight 23 year old failed art student. Real shame because my heart skipped a beat when I saw she liked me back. I'm done with tinder. Fuck this app and the bastards who coded it, I want them to fucking die. Fuck being ugly and short, this shit ain't fair. :feelsohgod:

Same, you nees to 2d maxx and cope. And hope you get a Chad after life tbh

I do have 2d women that somewhat satisfy me. But I can't stop thinking about sex. I just got out of the shower and I'm so fucking pissed at everything. I hate myself and my body so fucking much.

that's how my tinder experience pretty much went as well a few years ago. i've completely given up on women now, I will be single virgin till suicide

bro its not over as long as you are not balding that was my death sentence

that's how my tinder experience pretty much went as well a few years ago. i've completely given up on women now, I will be single virgin till suicide
I might switch my location to SEA. If a 2/10 bald subhuman like Steven B can get hella matches (Who I mog because I have NW0 hairline) I should too.
bro its not over as long as you are not balding that was my death sentence
As stated above I have NW0 hairline, just kinda high set but no recession

“But it’s fine, not all women care about height! Preferences, incel! :soy::bluepill:

it’s enough of them for it to be an issue, especially when you take into consideration what other possibilities could happen if they were careless about height

“But it’s fine, not all women care about height! Preferences, incel! :soy::bluepill:
I would have lied I'm 6'+ if I wasn't attracted to her, but I was REALLY into getting with her. I got rock hard when I saw her. I literally find most women attractive but it's a shame I'm ugly.
it’s enough of them for it to be an issue, especially when you take into consideration what other possibilities could happen if they were careless about height
My face is pretty bad, I took pics from angles where I look... just a little ugly. I have a terrible face IRL. I look like a Balkan Adam Driver (I'm not 6'2)

I might switch my location to SEA. If a 2/10 bald subhuman like Steven B can get hella matches (Who I mog because I have NW0 hairline) I should too.
Ehh that's stooping pretty low I'm someone that would prefer to be single then go for some sub4 old chink.

Ehh that's stooping pretty low I'm someone that would prefer to be single then go for some sub4 old chink.
I don't have the money to SEA anyway. I'll take any girl who truly likes me.

Hope you're able to find one bro. I wasn't :' (
I would do literally anything for the genuine love of a woman. I am dead serious when I say there's nothing I want more. At least we're in this shit together.

I'm 5'7 and when foids don't completely ignore me, it's only to show contempt and disgust towards my very being. I am perceived not as a human, but as a cockroach. Society just wants us short men to disappear off the face of this planet.

I'm 5'7 and when foids don't completely ignore me, it's only to show contempt and disgust towards my very being. I am perceived not as a human, but as a cockroach. Society just wants us short men to disappear off the face of this planet.
5'7... I count my blessings for being 5'9. Yeah even Tom Cruise gets roasted for being 5'7 and he has 8/10 face. Good luck man

Lmao at this larping white faggot that admitted to having a chad face now over compensating with his larps

I would do literally anything for the genuine love of a woman. I am dead serious when I say there's nothing I want more. At least we're in this shit together.
over at inceltears they're saying you just gotta shower daily and you will be getting that stacy pussy in no time lol.

but yea its fucking over :feelscry:

over at inceltears they're saying you just gotta shower daily and you will be getting that stacy pussy in no time lol.
I have a weird phobia of being dirty. I shower and lather myself in shampoo. Too bad I will never shower with a gorl :feelsohgod:

You gib visa, me love you looong time.
SEA women are prime betabuxx material.

Bluepillers: 47 HOLY FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO

the same for me

Last time I tried tinder, was like 6 years ago. 0 matches of course. On okcupid 1 girl messaged me first(shocker I know) but she was cucu for cocoa puffs.

Last time I tried tinder, was like 6 years ago. 0 matches of course. On okcupid 1 girl messaged me first(shocker I know) but she was cucu for cocoa puffs.
She messaged you because you're 6'2 and white. But you have an ugly face so online dating doesn't do much for you anyway. I'm gonna play some CS to forget about this shit.

She messaged you because you're 6'2 and white. But you have an ugly face so online dating doesn't do much for you anyway. I'm gonna play some CS to forget about this shit.
She had some cool interests, but I suspected her to be BPD by the way she wrote(being avpd, I wasnt thrilled setting myself up for mental abuse).

Yeah, good idea. Nothing good comes out of it anyways. Even normies are getting blackpilled by tinder via lockdowns.