Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Literally me right now

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
Tonight

It's so over. I'm going to cry in the bathtub. :cryfeels:

Strangely enough I am awak at 2am reading this.

I’m just gonna drink these beers I got, eat some chips, and then sink into bed hoping I will wake up in a different reality :feelsrope:.

Better to cum than to c.u.m

I’m just gonna drink these beers I got, eat some chips, and then sink into bed hoping I will wake up in a different reality :feelsrope:.
Same for me, although I drank vodka. :cryfeels:

Same for me, although I drank vodka. :cryfeels:
Wish I wasn’t overseas and could go back to my dorm and smoke some weed man, I like alcohol but weed is my favorite drug & one of my best friends:feelsbadman:. Wish my retarded state would legalize it already JFL.

What you mix vodka with? I like coca-cola personally.

Wish I wasn’t overseas and could go back to my dorm and smoke some weed man, I like alcohol but weed is my favorite drug & one of my best friends:feelsbadman:. Wish my retarded state would legalize it already JFL.

What you mix vodka with? I like coca-cola personally.
It's over man :cryfeels:
I mix Vodka with GrapeFruit and Cranberry juice.

It's 11:30 PM here. I'm gonna take a bath and cry there.
Warm/hot bath always makes things a little better.

I had travelled. My sleep cycle is all screwed up.

Currycel from curryland?
Not exactly. I am not  from curryland, but I have decided to live in curryland. So for all intent in purpose, yes.

Not exactly. I am not  from curryland, but I have decided to live in curryland. So for all intent in purpose, yes.
Did it help you ascend? If not then why tf did you choose to live there?

Did it help you ascend?
Stopped caring about this (mostly) long before moving to CL.
If not then why tf did you choose to live there?
Everyone who is anyone knows this info already Gray. Hehe. But since you are relatively new to the game I'll tell. We have several enlightened Westerners on this site who decided to seek refuge in CL. I'm one of them.

Now you tell...Curry in Curryland? You?

Everyone who is anyone knows this info already Gray. Hehe. But since you are relatively new to the game I'll tell.
I was an r/incelswithouthate member actually.

We have several enlightened Westerners on this site who decided to seek refuge in CL. I'm one of them.
Very poor decision if it hasn’t helped you ascend in the slightest.

I was an r/incelswithouthate member actually.
No clue what that is. But ok.
Very poor decision if it hasn’t helped you ascend in the slightest.
Only to an NPC who assumes that I'm an Indian. Not if you understand I was born, raised and lived in the West my entire life. I ain't no teen. I worked in the West long enough to survive off savings in CL. Which = NEET for life more or less.

So you tell me Wageslaver, what's a poor decision?

Wait - Don't answer this^ if you are under the age of 30.
Now you tell...Curry in Curryland? You?
And you didn't answer the more pertinent question !

How are you 40?
???

Well Mortis..A baby is born. He is 1. Then next year he becomes 2, then the year after 3, and 37 years later he becomes 40. :feelsjuice:

???

Well Mortis..A baby is born. He is 1. Then next year he becomes 2, then the year after 3, and 37 years later he becomes 40. :feelsjuice:
I mean how are you 40 and still alive. I would've roped eons ago if I were you.

How do you do it? Unironically? I am 18 and I already feel like death is just around the corner.

it's a very depressing night tonight. I feel like there is no reason to exist. Actually I feel like I shouldn't exist
Same for me. I'm basically a mistake.