Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally EVERYONE mogs me

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even watching Youtube isn't fun anymore because I get mogged by absolutely everyone.

I'm literally one of the lowest and laziest humanity has to offer. :feelsbadman:

Yeah I feel the same way. It's like I'm an NPC to remind everyone else that they're better!

Even watching Youtube isn't fun anymore because I get mogged by absolutely everyone.

I'm literally one of the lowest and laziest humanity has to offer. :feelsbadman:
Go over here, mogged.
Look over there, mogged.
There's no escape from the mogging.
It's over for you buddy boyo.

Youtube stopped being fun when they began censoring everything. Nowadays "creators" are just :
-50.000$ hide and seek,
-how I bought my first ferrari,
-lets see what happens when I put X amount of Y and mix it with Z
-Science experiment! Lets make an automated squirrel feeder :soy::soy::soy:
-Why this graphics card is a GAME CHANGER
-exposing x for y

The worst blow was to the ranting community. You can no longer rant about anything interesting because the :soy::soy::soy::soy: made it so you can only shit on men, nazis and white people online.

Also you can't even put up age restricted videos of violence because that's against jewtube guidelines but cops and news channels can show blacks being killed to stir up normies

Beast IS a fucking satanist
You get mogged once you Open Discover / popular Videos
(Mostly spammed with b[UWSL]east / Rap / or lifestyle mog[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You get annoyed of your fucking neighbors being loud shitters[/UWSL]

You realize you become A laughing Stock who cant Act Out / Go Ape or Else you face jail or mental asylum

Youtube stopped being fun when they began censoring everything. Nowadays "creators" are just :
-50.000$ hide and seek,
-how I bought my first ferrari,
-lets see what happens when I put X amount of Y and mix it with Z
-Science experiment! Lets make an automated squirrel feeder :soy::soy::soy:
-Why this graphics card is a GAME CHANGER
-exposing x for y

The worst blow was to the ranting community. You can no longer rant about anything interesting because the :soy::soy::soy::soy: made it so you can only shit on men, nazis and white people online.

Also you can't even put up age restricted videos of violence because that's against jewtube guidelines but cops and news channels can show blacks being killed to stir up normies
yeah .. they censored everything and also they they made it so only longer videos get monetized , so theres an incentive to artifically lengthen your video to 10 minutes .. meme channels who make really short videos get fucked by the monetization and the algorithm , even tho they make the best content imo .

Every big media company censored the shit out of everything the users say , but in my opinion ,
a REAL democracy should give an open ear and allow free speech to any opinion , doesnt matter how wild and out there it is .
Thats how you develop critical thinking , by listening to and analyzing every part of the discourse and not just silencing half of it .

fuck monopolized media companies , they should be outlawed if we had a based government ,
not even starting with all the data they steal from us .

Beast IS a fucking satanist
You get mogged once you Open Discover / popular Videos
(Mostly spammed with b[UWSL]east / Rap / or lifestyle mog[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You get annoyed of your fucking neighbors being loud shitters[/UWSL]

You realize you become A laughing Stock who cant Act Out / Go Ape or Else you face jail or mental asylum
Become basedpill and lock them up in a cellar with no food or water and watch the fun await