Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally everyone hates me for whatever reason.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I don’t know where it went wrong, I don’t even talk irl so I don’t offend or make anybody mad, but everybody gives me the dirtiest looks ever, especially girls.

I’ll be waiting to get dropped off at school by the bus and the people on my bus will look at me terribly; the only time a food approached me for anything on my bus was for homework so she copy, JFL. I’ll be walking down the hallway, minding my own fucking business, going to my locker or my class, and someone has to look at me dirty. I’ll be at lunch and someone has to throw some shit at me, but as soon as I throw that something back, or something heavier, I’m in the wrong.

I’ve only had meaningful conversations with other men who exercise.

Anger and depression is really starting to get to me. It makes me physically weak, like, I can’t do any sort of pushups sometimes, or any exercises.

Its fucking over.

CuckTears will claim it’s your personality that is the problem.

Bro, just be yourself

I wish i could tell you something to make you feel better or fix your situation. But i'm a mess too , an ugly one , It's over

It's because yer ugly tbh.

Or it's that Incel cologne.

Try the "expressionless" look!

(Try to...) Walk around without any facial expression!

It's funny as hell and really difficult!

Instead of being [email protected] they'll be slightly scared and/or curious.

It's because yer ugly tbh.

Or it's that Incel cologne.

Try the "expressionless" look!

(Try to...) Walk around without any facial expression!

It's funny as hell and really difficult!

Instead of being [email protected] they'll be slightly scared and/or curious.

I try this but it’s really hard instead I just stare back blankly at People if they stare at me
You didn't let her copy, did you?

ofc not

As an europeancel I've always wondered how it is to be driven by one of this yellow schoolbuses

As an europeancel I've always wondered how it is to be driven by one of this yellow schoolbuses

just imagine walking into a bus and sitting on it and just waiting to be dropped off, and listening to music to avoid hearing everyone else’s bs

same.They look cartooney as fuck

Bro, just be yourself
You sound like me.

I honestly used to be very extroverted as a young kid and I’m still extroverted when I’m in common social circles (ugly men), hell, I even did a musical back when I was younger, but now, I just keep my mouth shut because that’s what everyone wants me to do. To keep quiet and never try shit.

just imagine walking into a bus and sitting on it and just waiting to be dropped off, and listening to music to avoid hearing everyone else’s bs
Yes but its not just a normal bus. Its these busses we see on movies like napoleon dynamite or cartoons like the simpsons. They are cool... kinda
same.They look cartooney as fuck

Yes but its not just a normal bus. Its these busses we see on movies like napoleon dynamite or cartoons like the simpsons. They are cool... kinda

i mean I guess idk the seats are shitty tbh lol

It's because you're ugly. All of this could of been avoided and you would enjoy going out if you weren't ugly.

You're ugly, that's the reason

Same here dude. Same fucking jere. I dont know what tze fuck is wrong woth peiple but everyone is so aggressive and negative and an asshole.

Same here dude. Same fucking jere. I dont know what tze fuck is wrong woth peiple but everyone is so aggressive and negative and an asshole.

Yeah, everyone would be laughing and as soon as you budge in: dead silence and stares.

And soon as you’re an asshole back, you’re the “negative” one.
You're ugly, that's the reason

:feelscry:

been there in my school years, my only advice is they are trying to break you and make you feel isolated. DO NOT LET THEM you are not the problem they are. i know its hard and i wish i could say it will get better but it won,t keep your head up and study and when you leave that shithole get a good career and shit on them cunts from above. stay strong and look after yourself and most of all don,t let them win.

And then one day, for no reason at all, a school shooting happened.

same for me, people mad at me for no personality reason. Before blackpill I thought I am really a bad person. But now I know it is because of my face, when you look at it for few seconds you become angry and annoyed

I can relate to this so much. All I’m doing is minding my own business but it’s like trouble follows me everywhere I go. I laugh when I remember the times when I used to actually care about humanity even though no one gave a fuck about me. Let the world burn, I don’t care about anyone but myself now.

No one cares enough to give a stranger dirts. People have their own shitty lives to get on with.

You're either imagining it or you're purposefully staring at them first. Or you're dressed like a tramp

You're fucked. I am too

same for me, people mad at me for no personality reason. Before blackpill I thought I am really a bad person. But now I know it is because of my face, when you look at it for few seconds you become angry and annoyed
Very blackpilled