Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally everyone around me is getting g laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
The other soldiers have girls sending them nudes and looking forward to having a day off so that they can go and fuck. Meanwhile I don’t have any contact with any girl at all because not a single girl wanted contact with me. Every female I met wrote me of her life completely I don’t have any number nothing. I tried getting I. Touch with my itis but she won’t give a shit. I tried getting another girls phone number and she run away.

You didnt try hard enough in school. It’s so over now boyo.

you're in the military, it's completely over. you'd have a better chance as a civilian

How, there aren’t enough foids in the military

This. You asked 1 GIRL
how to ask out girls when they run away from you. how to ask out girls when they team up with chad to bully and beat you up. how to ask out girls if you never went to school because of several mental disorders. how to ask out girls as the weird guy that always sits alone