Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally every single foid tik tok

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
my boyfriend my boyfriend, when ur boyfriend does X, when u fuck ur boyfriend, when ur a hoe, when u do (slutty thing) *hangs tits out*

Why do they even get likes? There's always such a disconnect between the likes and the comments, which is filled with zoomers calling them out

FUCK do the memes write themselves they are SO soulless and devoid of any personality, yet tell us to get one. Whenever they try to be funny it never is as well, and the comments always point that out, so they then make posts whining and crying about how boys totally are making up the fact they're as funny as a brick wall

They are so unfunny I just automatically started skipping any post with a foid in it to save me the 10 seconds

Anyway, this novelty of tik tok has been quite a blackpilling experience, once more confirming the blackpill as true. I recommend at least a few hours of browsing if at any point you start to get bluepilled, it will sober you right back up. So many whores on here jfl

Women do whatever they can for attention and simps. It’s basically their social currency.

my boyfriend my boyfriend, when ur boyfriend does X, when u fuck ur boyfriend, when ur a hoe, when u do (slutty thing) *hangs tits out*

Why do they even get likes? There's always such a disconnect between the likes and the comments, which is filled with zoomers calling them out

FUCK do the memes write themselves they are SO soulless and devoid of any personality, yet tell us to get one. Whenever they try to be funny it never is as well, and the comments always point that out, so they then make posts whining and crying about how boys totally are making up the fact they're as funny as a brick wall

They are so unfunny I just automatically started skipping any post with a foid in it to save me the 10 seconds

Anyway, this novelty of tik tok has been quite a blackpilling experience, once more confirming the blackpill as true. I recommend at least a few hours of browsing if at any point you start to get bluepilled, it will sober you right back up. So many whores on here jfl
Literal NPCs. "Your lack of personality is why you inkwell!" - says the one who thinks pizza, animals and traveling are substitutes for personalities, modern women are clowns.
Women do whatever they can for attention and simps. It’s basically their social currency.

There's always such a disconnect between the likes and the comments, which is filled with zoomers calling them out

What do you expect in the comments? I don't go to tiktok and give any of them views because I'm not a cucked retard, but I would not expect anything different in the comments. Those fapping to it are not going to put in the comments they're fapping to it.

I'm really starting to think that foids are so shallow, that their life's is basically about their boyfriends or oneitis

i saw this 12 year old's tiktok. she was talking about twerking, sitting on dicks, fucking while hoping not to get pregnant, hanging with her 17 year old slut friend

she even made a video where she's like "i tried to make a video of my butt, but my boyfriend won't let me. and then at the end of the video the boyfriend grabs her butt to "cover" it from the camera

(btw im being dead serious)

I’ve posted a few clips of them on here and it’s so bad and ragefuel tbh

All they do is talking about their bf or sex and then they tell you neither of those things are important and being lonely is just fine

Its the 'try to fit in with the cool kids' and '1up culture' where they have to try and imitate the degeneracy of others around them. Not only that but they have to somehow be even more degenerate than the rest to try and stand out.

Welcome to the circus, what shall i try for my first act. :feelsclown:

Its the 'try to fit in with the cool kids' and '1up culture' where they have to try and imitate the degeneracy of others around them. Not only that but they have to somehow be even more degenerate than the rest to try and stand out.

"fun fact, i can't swim, i got this big ass pool but i can't swim"

giga ragefuel

i saw this 12 year old's tiktok. she was talking about twerking, sitting on dicks, fucking while hoping not to get pregnant, hanging with her 17 year old slut friend

she even made a video where she's like "i tried to make a video of my butt, but my boyfriend won't let me. and then at the end of the video the boyfriend grabs her butt to "cover" it from the camera

JFL. And inceltear thinks 16 year olds are virgins, and this girl was twelve.
Holy shit inceltear are so fucking naive. They dont even know girls take creampies, facials and everything in that age.

JFL. And inceltear thinks 16 year olds are virgins, and this girl was twelve.
Holy shit inceltear are so fucking naive. They dont even know girls take creampies, facials and everything in that age.
You are implying they are arguing in good faith. They aren't. They just have a pathological need to defend foids.

Bruh females having no humor is as common knowledge as water being wet at this point. There’s a reason why nobody takes female comedians seriously LMAO

You are implying they are arguing in good faith. They aren't. They just have a pathological need to defend foids.
Or they really are that deluded. Remember a lot of them are sub5 truecels who have no idea what kind of sex foids have behind closed doors

my boyfriend my boyfriend, when ur boyfriend does X, when u fuck ur boyfriend
Are they bragging that they have a boyfriend? As everyone knows, sex is trivial for them to obtain, but since they're all having sex with the same few (very, very few) men, those men have no incentive to commit. That makes a high value boyfriend worth bragging about.

Maybe? Just a theory.

I hope the Jews Jew the US into a nuclear war. West needs a hard reset

Literal NPCs. "Your lack of personality is why you inkwell!" - says the one who thinks pizza, animals and traveling are substitutes for personalities, modern women are clowns
Bruh females having no humor is as common knowledge as water being wet at this point. There’s a reason why nobody takes female comedians seriously LMAO
I'm really starting to think that foids are so shallow, that their life's is basically about their boyfriends or oneitis
1 gB4CyA88AvlHh5GflU7FZg
Tenor 58
4eu5me 1

Tiktok is filling up with fat girls and trannies, and they'll just dilute the quality jb content.

17 being friends with a 12 year old. What a fucking loser whore
All they do is talking about their bf or sex and then they tell you neither of those things are important and being lonely is just fine
Clowns. Half of them know how bs this is and they just lie to their orbitters

Literal NPCs. "Your lack of personality is why you inkwell!" - says the one who thinks pizza, animals and traveling are substitutes for personalities, modern women are clowns.
This

How can you watch any of that without blowing your head off?

Tik tok is like a blackpill overdose.
Unintended blackpills on Twitter and instagram are much more easier to stomach ngl

I don't even use Tiktok, I installed it a long time ago and uninstalled after using it 15 minutes, I don't know how using it is anyway "funny", it's not even women, it's the app itself, people use the same jokes and memes over and over, it's boring

Female "humor"

Untitled

Bunch of fucking whores. Privilege at it's finest. It's like an obese man telling a starving child food is not important and it's okay to starve sometimes, while holding a Big Mac in his hands.