Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Literally every post on r/detrans is about detransitioning from male to female

@Ricordanza browses this subreddit often :horror::horror::horror:

They can't handle being treated like a sub5 male.

Testosterone makes one neurotic, depressed and ugly

lol they wanna gtfo of being a short man instantly
They are so retarded.

>woman: is repulsed by the presence of a short man
>also woman: let me become one

Absolute monkey whores

They are so retarded.

>woman: is repulsed by the presence of a short man
>also woman: let me become one

Absolute monkey whores
they want the fruits of being a man without the pain or effort to gain them

I'm serious, testosterone is the uglifying hormone, the "benefits" of it comes at a heavy cost

Testosterone is the ugly-ifying and maturing hormone, being T dominant and still looking good is rare, estrogen is the beauty-ifying and juvenilizing hormone, looking good while being E dominant is common (I'm not pro-tranny btw, a man can never look like a foid no matter how much oil he injects in his ass, but this is just facts you can't deny)

View attachment 1147843 View attachment 1147844
Men are the usefull swiss army gender. They lose attractiveness to gain external utility that’s why when soyciety allows foids to gain that external utility it just destroys the male asset. It doesn’t create equality or justice but it spirals down into total degeneracy.

I'm serious, testosterone is the uglifying hormone, the "benefits" of it comes at a heavy cost
Sounds like bs tbh. Many high T males are also attractive.

Yes they arent "beautiful" and "angelic" like women. But who cares they are attractive to women, and thats what matters.

Some males are attractive despite of T (the uglifying hormone) but majority of females are attractive BECAUSE of E and don't necessarily have good genes, that's the difference and the misery of men

Because women are more emotional and less logical, so they don't think these decisions through and transition because it's a "trend" or because of their own sexual fetishes (yaoi) whether they admit it or not. After realizing how different life is as a male and how standards differ and realizing it was all a phase they regret it and detransition. Empathetic gender unable to think things through.

Some males are attractive despite of T (the uglifying hormone) but majority of females are attractive BECAUSE of E and don't necessarily have good genes, that's the difference and the misery of men
I still believe the real misery is your frame and height.

If you re not basically built like a strong man and look like a small kid who still goes to school.

Before becoming disabled i used to go out alot.

The amount of ogres ive seen with beautiful women is stagerring

Because women are more emotional and less logical, so they don't think these decisions through and transition because it's a "trend" or because of their own sexual fetishes (yaoi) whether they admit it or not. After realizing how different life is as a male and how standards differ and realizing it was all a phase they regret it and detransition. Empathetic gender unable to think things through.
I hate women

frame and height
Why do you think "frame and height" even matters? why doesn't it matter on women? it's not societal, it's because men are inherently ugly and only men with "features" can redeem themselves

How do you come this close to realizing this brutal fact in your original post but now you deny it

Why do you think "frame and height" even matters? why doesn't it matter on women? it's not societal, it's because men are inherently ugly and only men with "features" can redeem themselves

How do you come this close to realizing this brutal fact in your original post but now you deny it
I never mentioned women. I said it matters on men. Where did i mention women?

Yes they arent "beautiful" and "angelic" like women. But who cares they are attractive to women, and thats what matters.
It’s not bs. T tends to make you less inherently sexy/friendly looking than estrogens

Your E faceapp genderswapped self reveals how much better than average foid you actually look