Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Literally every normalfag I know has a girlfriend now

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Legend
★★
I can't take it anymore man. While I am aware that their relationships will most likely go to shit in a few years it's still so brutal to see. I already have a hard enough time socializing with these people (basically just being fake to not seem weird) and this is the final straw. One of these niggas is a 5'6" deathnic and still has some success. I try my best to just ignore the feelings of loneliness with whatever copes I can but it gets harder and harder with every passing day. It doesn't help that my parents are still on my dick 24/7 about my lack of success with any women. I'm seriously considering learning some east asian language and leaving my life in the west behind once I'm able to.

That's impossible bro, everybody knows that 80+% of men are actually incel :soy:

That's impossible bro, everybody knows that 80+% of men are actually incel :soy:
I understand sub-8 law in that women will never truly be attracted to you and will just settle for you, but some of these niggas are retarded as fuck if they actually think if you're sub-8 you'll never get any women no matter what (eg. first love/teen love pill)

I understand sub-8 law in that women will never truly be attracted to you and will just settle for you, but some of these niggas are retarded as fuck if they actually think if you're sub-8 you'll never get any women no matter what (eg. first love/teen love pill)
Sub-5 law is what I actually think is the reality of the situation.

Anyone that believes in Sub-8 law are no different then bluepillers.

I see the most average to above-average niggas with girlfriends literally every street I turn to.

And it fucking kills me little by little.

Sub-5 law is what I actually think is the reality of the situation.

Anyone that believes in Sub-8 law are no different then bluepillers.

I see the most average to above-average niggas with girlfriends literally every street I turn to.

And it fucking kills me little by little.
I agree. If you're sub-5 it really never began

If you have an opening to talk with them about women I suggest you create an OLD profile and show to them what happens.

I'm constantly mogged on a daily basis at school, and most of the dudes are like mid normie tier at best, except for the occasional tall white chadlites.

It makes me want to kms

Even people I used to be close with associate with one girl or another at the very least. The whole thing has been grating to the eyes for a while now. It was okay in the early years of high school, but quickly accelerated to a sinister form of torture from the last few years of high school into college. It's like participating in a minstrel show where people who's sole existence it is to torment the oppressed by means of flexing with the very foundation that is required for our lives to ascend into meaning.

I can't take it anymore man. While I am aware that their relationships will most likely go to shit in a few years it's still so brutal to see. I already have a hard enough time socializing with these people (basically just being fake to not seem weird) and this is the final straw. One of these niggas is a 5'6" deathnic and still has some success. I try my best to just ignore the feelings of loneliness with whatever copes I can but it gets harder and harder with every passing day. It doesn't help that my parents are still on my dick 24/7 about my lack of success with any women. I'm seriously considering learning some east asian language and leaving my life in the west behind once I'm able to.
lol where you live? In italy it's basically standard to be incel for younger guys today