Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally every interaction is fucking horrible with humans

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
today some 50 year old jacked tattooed wannabe tough guy talked to me like do something with your life what’s your goal? I’m like my goal is to try to finish my degree,he says never give up what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger , I’ll punch you in the nose and break it, it’s easy to break something but building something is way harder and better, do that

he really disrespected me in my home and I did nothing just like a loser,i wish I did something more ,continuing to live the most pathetic life :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsbadman: , I tried to explain my situation but he didn’t listen much, the guy was a friend of my father, Man I fucking hate people in general

i wish they knew how to respect someone, they always talk like they are my friends when we just met for the first time and they talk too confrontational

most people try their best to appear dangerous, but they aren't, they live in fear, and misery, domesticated drones.

Yeah I went through this bullshit too in my teenage years. Random people at my home telling me to get my shit together. Shit now you reminded me of old days

he's just a cocky edgy boomer, don't waste your time thinking about it

Yeah I went through this bullshit too in my teenage years. Random people at my home telling me to get my shit together. Shit now you reminded me of old days
I’m21
Yep
Stupid shithead saying shits like that just to feel dominant, he is probably some redpill coper.
Exactly ,redpill coper living alone
he's just a cocky edgy boomer, don't waste your time thinking about it
Thank man
They just do all the time im 21 I just wish it should end ,or I’ll stab someone lol

today some 50 year old jacked tattooed wannabe tough guy talked to me like do something with your life what’s your goal? I’m like my goal is to try to finish my degree,he says never give up what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger , I’ll punch you in the nose and break it, it’s easy to break something but building something is way harder and better, do that
Uses normalfag cliche lines jfll. Knows less at 50 than we do in 20s.

Cringe tattooed tough larper. Bet he wouldn't rape if you invited him.

Agreed. Big reasom if I ain't getting entertainment,money,advice or connections I asap drop talking to the person and don't reply.

You can act offended or surprised and maybe they react to that. I never knew that you could do this but after observing normies I found out they become very easily offended because they are so narcissistic, and you can imitate that and use it as a defense. Subtle provocation can be a good defense.

You can act offended or surprised and maybe they react to that. I never knew that you could do this but after observing normies I found out they become very easily offended because they are so narcissistic, and you can imitate that and use it as a defense. Subtle provocation can be a good defense.
Yeah I’ll try