Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Literally crying and writhing in complete pain and agony.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
My depression has gotten so bad it's become physically painful. I feel like I'm being electrocuted by Sith Force Lightning. The mental torment has no end in sight either. It's equally torturous as well.

same, my anti depressants aren't working

My depression has gotten so bad it's become physically painful. I feel like I'm being electrocuted by Sith Force Lightning. The mental torment has no end in sight either. It's equally torturous as well.
each day its getting fookin harder to cope.... i tried to leave .is for a couple of months but eventually the blackpill came over (as usual), life is just pain.

Lifefuel for IT tbh. This is like erotica for them.

Hope you feel better soon though. Anything to keep on coping is always good. Plenty of people on here or the discord who you can chat too. That can usually do people some good. To just rant about shit for a bit.

This is gonna sound gay, but you need to focus on the positive things of your life instead of the negatives. And don't say nothing about your life is positive because that's not true. Even the little things count.

Being an incel is bad, but focusing on the negativity 24/7 is worse.

each day its getting fookin harder to cope.... i tried to leave .is for a couple of months but eventually the blackpill came over (as usual), life is just pain.
Joined may 23 2022 posts 11 online 5h 33m

dm me if you need to talk or need some help brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back