Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literal suicide fuel

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I’m going to try to end my life by doing my favourite method which is carbon monoxide poisoning. It’s the best and painless method. Right now it’s 3:30 am on a Monday here and everyone is sleeping. I’m going to let
My dad’s car engine run while I try to inhale the exhaust directly. I don’t know if what I’m about to do will really work. If it doesn’t then it’s just another example of how I can’t do anything right in my life.
Video for proof

inspired by toaster Steve from 4chan who said he was gonna an hero and actually did make an attempt. Life is not worth living. To be born here isn’t our choice but to continue living is.
again if this all fails which I hope at least I can get some kind of disease next time
5192A5DB 3992 407F A2EC 22E0D41F788B

This is it

Last edited:
Dumbass give me your money before you kill yourself
Give me your car too

Sorry u are suicidal bro.

Last edited:
I hope you reconsider.
Just be a pain to this socitey.
Go and commit crimEs oR some shit.

Are you going to run a hose or something into the trunk and lay in there?

Come on @HighTCurryMale . Don't do this to yourself. Think of all the people who are worse off than you are and be thankful for that. :cryfeels:

Inhale the exhaust? As in put your mouth against the exhaust and rip it like a bong? That's really a dumbass idea.

just shoot yourself, and do it on the edge of a building, in case the shot doesn't kill you, you will definitely die from the fall :worryfeels:

one more thing: good bye, and hopefully there will be nothing more after this shitty life :feelsree::feelsree:

you need a classic car with no catalytic converter for this to work IIRC

So... He died?
NVM. Last seen today :feelswhat:

So... He died?
NVM. Last seen today :feelswhat:
The car exhaust jammed @shii410
Come on @HighTCurryMale . Don't do this to yourself. Think of all the people who are worse off than you are and be thankful for that. :cryfeels:
Never got this logic? Why should there be people who are worse off than me to begin with? This is just wrong.

I thought I read somewhere that you can't really do this all that well in newer vehicles?