Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Literal scientific proof that the top 80% of women only go with the top 20% of men

so what? stats prove us right water is wet

This sucks so bad. I need some photoshop skills.

You would probably be better off just going to a bar or joining some coed recreational sports team.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AS IF EVEN THAT WORKS ANYMORE, NOBODY GOES TO BARS ANYMORE EXCEPT OLD USED UP HAGS

Seriously, if you have to start jumping through so many fucking hoops, then you're already fucked. If you don't have a social circle, you're fucked. If you don't have money, you're fucked. If you're short, you're fucked. If you're not charming, you're fucked. If you're not an athletic god, you're fucked.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AS IF EVEN THAT WORKS ANYMORE, NOBODY GOES TO BARS ANYMORE EXCEPT OLD USED UP HAGS

Seriously, if you have to start jumping through so many fucking hoops, then you're already fucked. If you don't have a social circle, you're fucked. If you don't have money, you're fucked. If you're short, you're fucked. If you're not charming, you're fucked. If you're not an athletic god, you're fucked.
This x 1000000. Well said.

Tinder in a nutshell.
I don't think that applies 1:1 to real world, though.

Tinder in a nutshell.
I don't think that applies 1:1 to real world, though.

Is Tinder not a part of the "real world"? Every girl uses it now, it's as common as facebook and snapchat.

It IS real world, except it's magnified and open for all of us to see.

Jfl @ this roastie in the comment section of your source. Once again it is somehow the fault of men...

20180518 142334

Jfl @ this roastie in the comment section of your source. Once again it is somehow the fault of men...

View attachment 14461

What's funny is that we all know what happens when guys get caught frauding anyway. They get used as free meals and shit.

I don't understand what she's trying to prove though? Even if guys posted non-frauded pics, the real Chads WOULD STILL TAKE EVERYTHING. So... NOTHING WOULD CHANGE! In fact the inequality would be even BIGGER!

What a fucking moron.

Is Tinder not a part of the "real world"? Every girl uses it now, it's as common as facebook and snapchat.

It IS real world, except it's magnified and open for all of us to see.
Not every girl. Same as not every girl uses facebook and snapchat. You'd be surprised how many people you can meet in general that don't use social media. I don't live in Western Europe/America though.

Tinder definitely doesn't reflect reality everywhere 1:1. I'd guess it's the closest to US.

Not every girl. Same as not every girl uses facebook and snapchat. You'd be surprised how many people you can meet in general that don't use social media. I don't live in Western Europe/America though.

Tinder definitely doesn't reflect reality everywhere 1:1. I'd guess it's the closest to US.

Where do you live? If it's some 3rd world country then yeah, I suppose the amount is smaller. But in the western world? Nearly every girl owns a smartphone and has internet access. It takes MINUTES to set up and find hot guys. Why wouldn't they use it? Sure beats having to waste hours going to some bar and wade through all the disgusting creeps (read: non-attractive males) to find the one Chad and then hope he agrees to ram her roasthole.

Here at least, normal bars and shit are dying out in an alarming rate. People don't go outside alone anymore, they walk around in packs of 4-6. If they can't find someone, they'll find them online.

hmm, don't think our stalkers will link this in their forums, cold hard mathematical evidence of the 80/20 rule

hmm, don't think our stalkers will link this in their forums, cold hard mathematical evidence of the 80/20 rule

One of the many cherries that will go unpicked.

if you could choose between 8/10 and 4/10 you'd choose 8/10. Women can and they do it. Don't be upset.

One of the many cherries that will go unpicked.

yeah they like quoting their "evidence" of that one guy they know who is ugly but apparently has no trouble getting laid as "proof" looks aren't important

if you could choose between 8/10 and 4/10 you'd choose 8/10. Women can and they do it. Don't be upset.

Would you share that 8/10 with other guys like womyn share Chads?

Didn't think so.

>Just go to a bar instead

Except women don't go to bars anymore to hookup, they have Tinder.

JFL.

I get that hypergamy is not only female nature but also human nature. But that doesn't excuse their shitty behavior, monkey branching, cheating, harem joining etc.

I really hate that this is my first post, but I'm a smartass and cannot help myself.

*not fucked.

Society sees you as disposable trash without value just because you were born with a penis and you just accept it because "if I were a woman I'd do it too"? Przez takich ludzi jak ty jest jak jest.

View attachment 14461

She kind of contradicted herself. They always do. Stupid women.
No shit different pictures get different scores. If you have one bad angle thesedays, that's it.... your toast.

truth it amazes me that normies dont see where society is heading.

In a more fair world people would be able to get their looksmatch

I'm wanting to go Ted Bundy

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally this.
Ofc im upset because of the fact that they CAN do it and i CANNOT. I want to change society so it is more balanced. ThERe has to be a way to do it.

Tinder needs to have a mandatory warning label similar to the warning on a box of cigarettes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back