Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literal roastie standing in front of me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
3/10 facially,fat as fuck,mother of a newborn,single mom (by choise,because I really doubt that her husband died a day after her kid was born).

Shes crying to the cashier lady that she can't afford to feed the child and she needs the money,while having her fucking SAMSUNG S10+ PLACED ON THE TABLE.:lul:
"Can't feed the kids,but I can get myself a top of the line phone.":feelstastyman:

She spent her money on an overpriced smartphone and then cries that she's having financial struggles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How old was she?

Maybe 40 or in her late 30s
She was obese so it's hard to tell
You should befriend her, pretend to convince her you like her, fuck her and finally leave her, after fucking.

You should befriend her, pretend to convince her you like her, fuck her and finally leave her, after fucking.
It's useless.Shes going for guys with money,I look like I could be her child.

Poor people are way more stupid than you probably think. I tend to overestimate them, but their iq is in negative numbers

i hate people who buy expensive as fuck phones while they cant even afford food properly .
I always see these refugees in germany here walk around with their iphone 11 or galaxy note 10 plus or whatever .
They get payed by the state to buy this shit , jfl at germany ,

3/10 facially,fat as fuck,mother of a newborn,single mom (by choise,because I really doubt that her husband died a day after her kid was born).

Shes crying to the cashier lady that she can't afford to feed the child and she needs the money,while having her fucking SAMSUNG S10+ PLACED ON THE TABLE.:lul:
"Can't feed the kids,but I can get myself a top of the line phone.":feelstastyman:

She spent her money on an overpriced smartphone and then cries that she's having financial struggles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking dumb whore, no one made her open her legs like a slut and get pregnant.

Based avi.

Probably a reggin or white trash

while having her fucking SAMSUNG S10+ PLACED ON THE TABLE.:lul:

tbh no phone is the top of the line unless it’s an iPhone lol

Foids don’t deserve rights.

Was she expecting the cashier lady to 'waive off' some of her purchase?

i hate people who buy expensive as fuck phones while they cant even afford food properly .
I always see these refugees in germany here walk around with their iphone 11 or galaxy note 10 plus or whatever .
They get payed by the state to buy this shit , jfl at germany ,
You can judge someone's IQ based on how much money they waste on useless gadgets. Low-class ghetto scum waste most of their income on new smartphones and headphones.

You can judge someone's IQ based on how much money they waste on useless gadgets. Low-class ghetto scum waste most of their income on new smartphones and headphones.
Yeah,she seemed white trash as fuck.If there's even a word for that in Bulgaria.

Volcel, if you wouldn't wife her. :soy:

You sure that wasn’t my mom? :feelskek:

Go up to her and say " I heard what you said. I can give you money but in turn you will have to have sex with me ".

If you use apple products unironically you are a retardcel. Enjoy your overpriced garbage.
I like how people make fun of others who have anything but an apple product. Jfl, good marketing scheme from apple though. It's like your forced socially to participate.

True,apple is garbage and overpriced.
You're paying for the brand not the product.

Yeah, idc about the product unless it’s below decent.

thats some serious shit

there are a lot of roasties like this in the holy slavlands tbh

She sounds like a walking meme tbh.

Poor people are way more stupid than you probably think. I tend to overestimate them, but their iq is in negative numbers
& of course she has a child! Makes you wonder what goes through their heads.