Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literal manlet gang hanging out with foids in pubs while I rot

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-

View: https://imgur.com/a/dFbczG9

@Zer0/∞ the NTpill is so broooooooooooooootal :feelsohgod:.
I literally mog them to pataal lok and back body and height wise. All of them face mog me tho:feelsrope:. For reference the foid on the far right is 5'0 you can derive the rest:feelscry:.
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Last edited:
Just refresh guys

Are some of them rich?

I literally mog them to pataal lok and back body and height wise. All of them face mog me tho:feelsrope:. For reference the foid on the far right is 5'0 you can derive the rest:feelscry:.
@Misogynist Curry 卐

You can ascend with your looksmatch I see lots of guys with your pheno with chhapri gfs

They must mog the shit out of tamil nigs simply by virtue of being light skinned ngl :feelsjuice:

Wtf is the NTPill, if you legitimately are bluepilled enough think that NT is whats stopping you stop posting here and get (((therapy))) instead.

I didn't knew curry chicks are that hot, they would've easily be considered ht beckies/stacylites in my hometown. (no simping, merely an observation)

curry chicks are that hot, they would've easily be considered ht beckies/stacylites in my hometown.
very hot bro

@Animecel2D NT is real. you can't say anything about this

You can ascend with your looksmatch I see lots of guys with your pheno with chhapri gfs
Homophily pill. My looksmatch is a thin white girl though, chad only

Ah yeah call me a normie when you're literally talking in normie platitudes. 2023 Graycels are something else.
Graycel This Graycel That , Give An Actual Argument Instead

The sub5 is the only one that is not holding a foid, despite being the tallest.

Face>>>>>>>>>height

Wtf is the NTPill, if you legitimately are bluepilled enough think that NT is whats stopping you stop posting here and get (((therapy))) instead.
You Sound Like A PUA Grifter

AAAAAAAAAAAAfuel

Ah yeah call me a normie when you're literally talking in normie platitudes. 2023 Graycels are something else.
And I'm A 2022 Lurker Anyway , Also I Don't Postmaxx Just To Not Get Called Gray

"Mental Illness Isn't Real Bro" Schizophrenics Just Need To Learn Some Social Skills , You Can Buy Some More Courses At My Site WWW.Copemaxxing.Com
You're literally retarded.

Nobody said that mental illness isn't real. But unless you have absolutely debilitating autism/anxiety/schizophrenia it won't seriously affect your chances of dating.

Normies with those mental illnesses date all the time and it does not seriously affect them. Sure, it might make their relationships more unstable but they will be able to find sex anyway.

My point with the initial comment is that mental illness alone is a drop in the bucket compared to looks. Looks will always be king. If you think that your looks are not the problem and it's the fact that you're not NT go and get some treatment for it since it works for normies and at that point you're basically a failed normie and not an incel.

And I'm A 2022 Lurker Anyway , Also I Don't Postmaxx Just To Not Get Called Gray
Funny how you say you don't postmax yet you have tons of low quality posts + took 4 posts to reply to something that you could've done in 2.

Nobody said that mental illness isn't real. But unless you have absolutely debilitating autism/anxiety/schizophrenia it won't seriously affect your chances of dating.

Normies with those mental illnesses date all the time and it does not seriously affect them. Sure, it might make their relationships more unstable but they will be able to find sex anyway.

My point with the initial comment is that mental illness alone is a drop in the bucket compared to looks. Looks will always be king. If you think that your looks are not the problem and it's the fact that you're not NT go and get some treatment for it since it works for normies and at that point you're basically a failed normie and not an incel.

Funny how you say you don't postmax yet you have tons of low quality posts + took 4 posts to reply to something that you could've done in 2.
Whatever Faggot

Let's ignore the fact that the vast majority of autists never have their first kiss.

Whatever Faggot
Lol I guess it was too much for you to comprehend with your tiny fucking graycel brain. Hopefully when it comes time to shoot yourself you'll actually be able to hit it so we won't have to suffer your presence any longer than needed.
Let's ignore the fact that the vast majority of autists never have their first kiss.
Yeah I guess if you're nonverbal or something this would be true.

Lol I guess it was too much for you to comprehend with your tiny fucking graycel brain. Hopefully when it comes time to shoot yourself you'll actually be able to hit it so we won't have to suffer your presence any longer than needed.
Lmfao Look At This Faggot Chimping Out , Are You Jealous Of Me ?

Lmfao Look At This Faggot Chimping Out , Are You Jealous Of Me ?
Lol you've chimped out way more than me in this thread... Nobody would be jealous of a bluepilled graycel. You'd fit in more on IT than here tbh ngl.

Lol you've chimped out way more than me in this thread... Nobody would be jealous of a bluepilled graycel. You'd fit in more on IT than here tbh ngl.
So You Call Me "Bluepilled" Because I Believe That NT Is The Most Important ?

So You Call Me "Bluepilled" Because I Believe That NT Is The Most Important ?
Yes, you're basically using the argument that every normie on the planet uses which is that "it's your personality bro!!"

Looks is most important, there's been tons of evidence showing that femoids will go for anxious, autistic, and depressed guys if they're decent looking enough. It's been proved again and again and in my opinion is an integral part to being blackpilled.

Yes, you're basically using the argument that every normie on the planet uses which is that "it's your personality bro!!"

Looks is most important, there's been tons of evidence showing that femoids will go for anxious, autistic, and depressed guys if they're decent looking enough. It's been proved again and again and in my opinion is an integral part to being blackpilled.
@Saint Cho
Explain To Him The Importance Of NT Because He Doesn't Believe Me

Last edited:
They all look North Indian to me, but they are quite short which means they are probably upper caste west Indians (Gujarati, Marwadi). Also, lmao they all are like foreigners to shitskin South Indian niggers.

They are not bad looking

I am lighter skinned than all of them and would mog the shit out of ugly stinky Dravidian niggers, but my height is my biggest encumbrance.
I see a lot of Dravidian niggers here in my city and each of them is ugly af like super ugly. The ugliest people I have ever seen.

They all facemog me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

They all look North Indian to me, but they are quite short which means they are probably upper caste west Indians (Gujarati, Marwadi). Also, lmao they all are like foreigners to shitskin South Indian niggers.
Im a foreigner to Dravidian everybody stares at me in NIT because of my height

Im a foreigner to Dravidian everybody stares at me in NIT because of my height
How dark are tamil zoomers on average compared to you? Not counting the majdoors, sewer cleaners and poorfags obviously

@Misogynist Curry 卐

They all look from well to do families my nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back