Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literal lizard specis

I wonder how many swipes the foids would get on tinder...

Bet the comments are like "you're so beautiful!" anyways :soy::foidSoy:

Does the mother has the same face? He is not the father of that one girl most likely.

I got a theory. I think there is a komodopill somewhere.
the description: A FAMILY in North Sumatra, Indonesia, are living with a rare condition
The Komodo dragon, also known as the Komodo monitor, is a member of the monitor lizard family Varanidae that is endemic to the Indonesian islands of Komodo, Rinca, Flores, and Gili Motang.

the man

What i can make of is the mother was fucking a komodo she befriended. some part of the dna managed to integrate with the eggs.
another theory is some white man was experimenting and inseminated the mother with the komodo sperm. places like these are like laboratories for west.

Even those uggo foids have better chance to get laid than incels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Remember. Those women still SMV mog this entire forum

Remember. Those women still SMV mog this entire forum
If smv was a number, the smv number of ALL the members here COMBINED would be lesser than the smv number of just one of those foids alone.

I got a theory. I think there is a komodopill somewhere.
the description: A FAMILY in North Sumatra, Indonesia, are living with a rare condition
The Komodo dragon, also known as the Komodo monitor, is a member of the monitor lizard family Varanidae that is endemic to the Indonesian islands of Komodo, Rinca, Flores, and Gili Motang.
View attachment 502484
the man
View attachment 502485
What i can make of is the mother was fucking a komodo she befriended. some part of the dna managed to integrate with the eggs.
another theory is some white man was experimenting and inseminated the mother with the komodo sperm. places like these are like laboratories for west.
:lul:
top tier theory

the incel race