Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literal kid at my job asked me why I dont have a Valentine's date

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I work a shitty slave job so trash that even 17 year olds can do it.

Today this 17 year old kid was talking to me about his girlfriend, what he got her for valentines. Then he asked me what I got for my gf. I was lost for words for a second, but quickly bounced back with some cope bullshit like "I'm not in school like you anymore so it's harder", in order to try to larp as NT gl. But fuck, literal 17 year old kids are getting dates with Valentine while at that age I was just desperately gymcelling and eating well and getting haircuts in order to get a gf to no avail. Kid says they've been together a year and are getting each other Valentine's presents, even tells me he got her lingerie.

Fuck, that ruined my entire day.

Reminder that even 13yo kids are discovering the joys of sex with eachother every day all around you.

It's not a kid, he probably fucked pussies more than your age, he knows you're ugly and just fucks with you.

It's not a kid, he probably fucked pussies more than your age, he knows you're ugly and just fucks with you.
I know.

Literal kids are bigger men than I am.

yup, sadistic fuck this "kid" is

what a filthy bragger

I would have told him to fuck off tbh

I'm going to be posting here

I just tell people i dont have one and if they keep asking questions i tell them i don't want one and thats all there is to it. If you larp and say you havent found one yet or something like that they will keep asking you questions and you will have to keep coming up with more bullshit and its just not worth it

More proof that all normies are evil.

I hope the preist makes a point this valentines day to decry fornicators and praise st. valentine (rhymes with constantine).

He wouldn't say that to the Chad manager. He's not asking because he already knows the answer, most likely he's mocking you.

Lol at that cope answer "I'm not in in school anymore so its harder". To the general normie populace it's an accepted idea that dating gets easier after highschool, that guy could sense the cope from a mile away

I just say I don't have one and if ask why I say I have a bad personality.

He wouldn't say that to the Chad manager. He's not asking because he already knows the answer, most likely he's mocking you.
Managers are all normie tier at best

Anyway I can't tell if the kid is bragging or he genuinely thinks everyone has a gf and it's normal to have one. I'm completely disconnected from normie socialcircles and especially at that age I was. I don't know if it really is that abnormal to normies to not have a gf that they assume everyone has one

My condolences

This life is just getting to be too much.