Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Literal fucking MONSTER gets to breed. JFL at female Incels!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This "woman" managed to meet some guy and have procreate. HEr male looks equivelant would have killed himself long ago. I wonder if she would let an Incel kill her? Or does she reject us ugly men?

She has a higher SMV than this whole forum combined.

Finally found my looksmatch

jeeeesus even I feel bad for her, everybody must look at her like a freak all the time. I would not trade places with her, not a fking chance, I'd rather stay an incel.

jeeeesus even I feel bad for her, everybody must look at her like a freak all the time. I would not trade places with her, not a fking chance, I'd rather stay an incel.

An Incel is still lower than her. Her life is more valuable than that of an Incel. If the house was on fire, they would save her before us. And if she needed somewhere to sleep, everyone would help her, not us. And if she wanted to have sex or marriage, she would get it easily, but not us.

jfl it would reject 4/10 incel :feelsrope:

An Incel is still lower than her. Her life is more valuable than that of an Incel. If the house was on fire, they would save her before us. And if she needed somewhere to sleep, everyone would help her, not us. And if she wanted to have sex or marriage, she would get it easily, but not us.
Oh I get that, I just don't think that sex + access to a relationship are worth looking like that, not even close. I don't think you'd trade places with her (assuming you'd get to stay a man and get a wife instead).

She didn't have the deformity until she was 40, watch the first 20 seconds of the video you dumb fucking retards

Feel kinda bad for her.. Wouldnt want to switch lives with her

She didn't have the deformity until she was 40, watch the first 20 seconds of the video you dumb fucking retards

It got worse at 40. Her face was disfigured even as an infant.

Article 2515489 19B6C16C00000578 214 634x438

PAY INTERNET TROLLS TARGET ILL KIDS

Lmao this literal 1/10 piece of subhuman trash got to breed four times and pass on her beyond subhuman genes. She has a genetic facial deformity, Crouzon's Syndrome.
JFL at the little future incel boy they had, he looks pissed in both pictures, probably hates both of his soulless parents for procreating with such worthless genes.

Last edited:
her tinder: 6 ft or swipe left, must be handsome, must be under 30, and must be making at least 75k a year.
View attachment 20745
View attachment 20746

Lmao this literal 1/10 piece of subhuman trash got to breed four times and pass on her beyond subhuman genes. She has a genetic facial deformity, Crouzon's Syndrome.
JFL at the little future incel boy they had, he looks pissed in both pictures, probably hates both of his soulless parents for procreating with such worthless genes.
those kids look like albino steve buscemis

her tinder: 6 ft or swipe left, must be handsome, must be under 30, and must be making at least 75k a year.

Also demanding them to message her first.

View attachment 20745
View attachment 20746

Jesus christ, poor children. Breeding with such subhuman genes needs to be made illegal.

Somebody stuck their dick in that? Are you kidding me? Just lmao:lul::lul::lul: it's fucking over

Somebody stuck their dick in that? Are you kidding me? Just lmao:lul::lul::lul: it's fucking over

Yes, but we Incels would never be given that privilige. We would make her cunt go dry as a husk.

power of the female genital, instantly brings you up to 8/10 rating

Her husband is probably living a nightmare, first his wife's face is disfigured, then his son is gay JFL.

Her husband is probably living a nightmare, first his wife's face is disfigured, then his son is gay JFL.

His son is really cute too. I bet he wishes his son would replace his wife.

Meanwhile a male who mogs her by like 9 billion points is getting ghosted on tinder LOloLolOoOLOloLol

View attachment 20745
View attachment 20746

Imagine how selfish someone has to be knowing that they have this disease to bring a child into this world.

She's clearly not fazed by it as she has no issue parading her face on camera.

Holy mother fucker man I wish somebody would beat her face with a metal bat to see if that somehow improved her face.

If I were her son I would murder her and the beta bitch dad in their sleep. God genetic recombination is a bitch.