Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Literal Chad gets injured. His gf calls him a cripple and betrays him right away.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Top fucking kek. While he is recovering..his whore gf goes out drinking and partying..comes back late without bringing his needed medicine. Drunk she calls him a cripple, laughs in his face and tells him he deserves what he got. She probably sucked a dozen or so cocks while out drunk for the night.

Thats why I always am careful with the Chad worshipping on this site. These whores have it so easy...they can switch without any problem between Chads who seem to be oblivious about this. Mind you this guy Calum van Moger was a big contender for international bodybuilding/physique competitions. Women literally fawn over him but when he went down...the true nature of these ultracunts shows immediately.

Its so fucking over for men. Even if you ascend...the slightest mistake/injury/downfall will cause these whores to stab you right in the back. WELCOME TO CUCKEDSOCIETY BOYOS. :lul::rolleyes:

That's why you should never stay bluepilled, even as a Chad.

That's why you should never stay bluepilled, even as a Chad.
Chads live life on easy mode for too long...only when things become a bit harder does the true nature of femoids expose itself.

Shows you she has a lot of options

Wow. Fucked up and wrong isn't even the answer for this.

Shows you she has a lot of options
You know how those red pill faggots always LARP about "spinning plates"...

Whores actually do this constantly with Chads. Most chads are cucked af and dont even realize how much they are being used and dumped.

He looks like Carlos Moya.

23_Foto.jpg

Women can't love. it's always temporary. You're Chad one day and then worthless trash the next.

Fuck bro. I feel sorry for this Chad. Made me realize. Normie, chad or incel we are all treated like shit. Even chad here can get swapped just as easy. As a man this shit hurts me. Fuck the labels. No ones safe

Fuck bro. I feel sorry for this Chad. Made me realize. Normie, chad or incel we are all treated like shit. Even chad here can get swapped just as easy. As a man this shit hurts me. Fuck the labels. No ones safe
Women have too many options in cuckedsociety. Thats where arab countries are doing it correctly. You need to take away their options to prevent them becoming degenerate. Its protection against their own selfish destructive animalistic nature.

itsover fucked hotter girls than his, lol wtf

It's over Chads
The only way you can keep a hot gf these days is if you are a billionaire with 10/10 face and 10/10 body. Even then there is no guarantee these whores wont cheat on you. Its so fucking over.

His name is Calum, he is not a literal Chad.

His surname was "Von Moger" though...

Chads know what's up which is why they switch between many roasties and finally settle with a Becky, but continue to fuck BB women on the DL.

His name is Calum, he is not a literal Chad.
He actually is A literal Chad. He is not literally named Chad. Anyway...dont be a smartass when most regulars here understand exactly what I meant.

The only way you can keep a hot gf these days is if you are a billionaire with 10/10 face and 10/10 body. Even then there is no guarantee these whores wont cheat on you. Its so fucking over.
I dont think id want a 10/10. You need money to maintain them.

So true these days Chadlite is average to women.

Whores actually do this constantly with Chads. Most chads are cucked af and dont even realize how much they are being used and dumped.
Chad has lots of options too, so he doesn't give a fuck and just goes out with other roasties around available for him, promoting degeneracy even further.
Women have too many options in cuckedsociety. Thats where arab countries are doing it correctly. You need to take away their options to prevent them becoming degenerate. Its protection against their own selfish destructive animalistic nature.
High IQ post.

Femoids can't comprehend concepts such as loyalty, love, companionship, brotherhood because their brains are so primitivistic to even understand them, they are subhuman trash who deserve to be treated as animales because that's what they are, poor imitations of men

poor imitations of men
They are men, actually, just undeveloped. Both physically and mentally. Females overall are undeveloped males, across all species.

They are men, actually, just undeveloped. Both physically and mentally. Females overall are undeveloped males, across all species.
Yes indeed, they are literally inferior in every aspect

Even the billionaire would be cheated on with some gardener chad that gives her the tingles.

all chicks that are into fitness dudes are like that

shallow and materialistic

meanwhiel all bodybuilders are needy af

SOCIETY IS ENTIRELY CUCKED. Women are nothing more than cumdumpsters now, just the slight change that they do it voluntarily for their own purpose. When is "her" becoming a reality? :feelsokman:
EDIT: Checked the entire comment section and not a single foid commented. LMAO. It shows femoids know the truth very well, just don't want normiefags to know it.

Last edited:
It's a doggy dog world out there. Even chads get fucked.:lul:

It's a doggy dog world out there. Even chads get fucked.:lul:
dog eat dog

Women can just be the worst creatures on earth. They are so good at manipulating people socially. She can treat you like a king, a god even, then the next day tell you you're shit.

This never seems to stop being true.

The Moger
has become the mogged.

serves-him-right-he-trusted-a-thot-17376259.png

Chads live life on easy mode for too long...only when things become a bit harder does the true nature of femoids expose itself.

Living on easy mode can make Chad soft:

Weeping over a dead pet? This guy has been so emotionally validated for so long that the slightest bit of hardship is enough to make him cry.

And i'm not hating on the guy mind you. He seems like a likable dude but come on.

Last edited: