Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literal "At least I'm not a incel" post on r/ForeverAlone JFL

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
At least I'm not a incel

I've been thinking more and more about how lonely I am I'm probably gonna die alone and you know what maybe that's ok no matter how much I really wish it wasn't the case. But as I've been thinking these thoughts about not being attractive to women how much I wish I was. I've found a bit of happiness in knowing that I'm not a incel. I'm aware of the technical definition of the word but I mean the ideology behind it. The sorta irrational hatred of women, people who are in relationships, and others as sad I am that a woman will never love me I don't blame the woman for that I blame myself and my faults. how can I hate someone for their attraction only since it's not for me it just doesn't feel right.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/gxo80u/at_least_im_not_a_incel/

giphy.gif

Its good that youre not hateful, surely we on this forum have it much worse because were hateful bigots, its not like both of us are sexless virgins JFL

Imagine when youre "better" than us according to what women tell you but you get treated the same way as those hateful incels

What difference does it make whether you spew hate or not at that point when the outcome is the same

giphy.gif

That sub is proof that not being hateful doesn't mean shit

Not an incel?
So he gets treated like a human being should be treated?
full

They don't even know the definition of incel.
Of course there are incels like me and most of this website that are blackpilled but incel means Involuntary Celibate not black pilled.

someone message him pls , i have no reddit account

If you think that you are "forever alone" as a result of women's choices and you still respect them and blame yourself then you are a cuck.

JFL at the way redditcels cope, we might both be perma virgins but at least I'm not a cuck :feelskek:

If you think that you are "forever alone" as a result of women's choices and you still respect them and blame yourself then you are a cuck.

What difference does it make whether you spew hate or not at that point when the outcome is the same
The difference is that when you do, you let the steam go off and feel better. So it's actually to be a world hating incel than incel in denial.

Redditards think that saying "I'm not an incel" is just like saying "I'm not a communist", while in truth it's more like a wheelchair-bound guy saying "I'm not handicapped".

That's what happens when you start taking idpol seriously

The sorta irrational hatred of women, people who are in relationships, and others as sad I am that a woman will never love me I don't blame the woman for that I blame myself and my faults.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
"I know that women hate my gut for just living, but i'm not hating them back because i'm a fucking simp"
3ewk9y.jpg

Just waste your entire life because foids only chase chads, not a big deal. It's your fault to have been born ugly.