Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Listening to the songs on my old Ipod saddens me

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

I hate injustice.
★★★★★
I used to be so happy back then. It's full of Undertale songs, even the name on the Ipod is an Undertale reference. I wasn't ashamed of that like I'm ashamed of so much now, ashamed of existing because of my filthy, mutted genes. There's lots of Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, there's a Coldplay song, a fucking P!nk song. My mom put all this on here for me. She used to be in my life quite often, but she doesn't seem to like being around me anymore. Nobody likes being around me, not even my own family. The longer I'm around them, the more and more I have to walk on eggshells around them. I wish things weren't like this. I wish my grandmother didn't think fucking niggers was an acceptable thing to do.

coldplay is normie shit, but tbh their X&Y album hits when im LDAR'ing

coldplay is normie shit, but tbh their X&Y album hits when im LDAR'ing
Lol you can't judge me, I still only listen to like one song of theirs and I was like 8 or 7 at the time

its ovER

i cant play old school games anymore, the nostalgia just breaks me

I used to be so happy back then. It's full of Undertale songs, even the name on the Ipod is an Undertale reference. I wasn't ashamed of that like I'm ashamed of so much now, ashamed of existing because of my filthy, mutted genes. There's lots of Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, there's a Coldplay song, a fucking P!nk song. My mom put all this on here for me. She used to be in my life quite often, but she doesn't seem to like being around me anymore. Nobody likes being around me, not even my own family. The longer I'm around them, the more and more I have to walk on eggshells around them. I wish things weren't like this. I wish my grandmother didn't think fucking niggers was an acceptable thing to do.
Im hit with a similar feeling when the PSP or sega rally is ever mentioned, nostalgia, a better time, one where I was a carefree child, hopeful for a future.