Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Listening to song lyrics of favorite songs and realizing they're about love and sex

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Sometimes I like the way a song sounds without actually paying much attention to the lyrics, blackpill once you do.

Unfortunately that’s about every song now. I hate it

It's hard to find a good song that doesn't talk about this

Unfortunately that’s about every song now. I hate it
Agreed, but even going back to stuff from childhood and teens you suddenly realize they were all about sex and relationships too.
Most of the music I listen to is in other languages, but the lyrics follow similar themes haha. I've grown tired of music now; I listen to it just to have some noise. Feel like I've exhausted all the genres I like.
Cool, which languages?
It's hard to find a good song that doesn't talk about this
:yes: Only stuff which doesn't is neckbeard music which you've got to be in the right mood to listen to, even then some of it sounds a bit childish at times.

Typically French, Korean and Japanese. A unique auditory experience from the typical American/UK styles of music. Kind of hard to explore further when you do not speak the language, however. Just have to stumble across certain gems.
That sounds cool, I think it'll let you enjoy the overall sound of the music rather than the singer singing about her ex's or Chad singing about hooking up.