Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Listening to normies on reddit makes me angry.

VST

VST

Banned
-

Fuck, normies seriously expect us to wait til someone just "appears" in our life. They expect us to wait our entire lives for something that might never come. Fuck, even redpill advice is better.

If I brought up how many women I approached, they’d say “your heart wasn’t in it!” or something stupid like that. While Sheldon is in his drama class chatting up Cindy over their love of theatre, Chad walks in and says “shit’s gay!” Cindy spots Chad and says “Yeah! I hate this shit, I’d rather watch the DVD!” Sheldon is confused and goes back to whatever COPE he was doing prior to his crash and burn.

JFL at using dating apps/social media as an ''incel'''.

Fuck, normies seriously expect us to wait til someone just "appears" in our life. They expect us to wait our entire lives for something that might never come. Fuck, even redpill advice is better.

That's what I hate the most, it's this incredibly retarded stop-gap measure to just silence you and not disturb their precious Disney world view.
It's literally the most low IQ shit ever and it's backed up with the most frivolous of anecdotes "hurr I met my gf at X place and we never even knew eachother!", they're just blindly assuming that it was "meant to be" and not either luck or some other variable and then assume it will happen to literally everyone. That's what happens, they're so fucking self-centered they think the world revolves around their experiences and what happens to them definitely must happen to everyone because duyyyyy :feelstastyman: .

It'd be like Trump or someone saying "brah if you just wait long enough you too will become a billionaire, just wait and the money will come to u :) ". Everyone would SHIT on him for saying it, but when those braindead fucks say "hurr just wait and someone will come to your life" it's okay? Fuck them all.

I hate posting on Reddit on account of all the passive aggressive pussies that inevitably find their way to my threads. It's just a shit environment overall, perfectly suited for obnoxious normie behavior.

That's what I hate the most, it's this incredibly retarded stop-gap measure to just silence you and not disturb their precious Disney world view.
It's literally the most low IQ shit ever and it's backed up with the most frivolous of anecdotes "hurr I met my gf at X place and we never even knew eachother!", they're just blindly assuming that it was "meant to be" and not either luck or some other variable and then assume it will happen to literally everyone. That's what happens, they're so fucking self-centered they think the world revolves around their experiences and what happens to them definitely must happen to everyone because duyyyyy :feelstastyman: .

It'd be like Trump or someone saying "brah if you just wait long enough you too will become a billionaire, just wait and the money will come to u :) ". Everyone would SHIT on him for saying it, but when those braindead fucks say "hurr just wait and someone will come to your life" it's okay? Fuck them all.

If you go a bit lower you'll see that they went through my ENTIRE post history and called me a mysoginist for getting rejected by a girl. They are cherry picking like fuck.

im pretty sure the amount of normies on reddit is minimal

Listening to normies everywhere makes me angry, Reddit is no different

Irl: “this isn’t a dating site, stop flirting with me”

Online dating: “it’s better to meet girls in real life”
Women literally don't know what they want, that's why you should never listen to them.

This is why this is the best incel site because femoids are banned.

Don’t know of any other sites that do that.
Now we just need to start banning non-virgins.