Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Listening to ERs manifesto

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
1 hour in and he already lifemogged me
jfl if you think he wasn't fakecel
Giphy

@Personalityinkwell

Well he did say it was a blissful beginning

Dude could've had a decent coping life for sure. But because he looked feminine like a foid he also embraced their greed.

ER was still a rich kid and he could have used it and his rich dads' influencemaxxing to get some hole.

You're prob fakecel too
cope, the west is hard as shit.

where do you live?

and just lol, ER wasn't poor but he was not giga loaded in the sense where his BMW made him stand out in southern california.

the delusions of this forum

cope, the west is hard as shit.

where do you live?

and just lol, ER wasn't poor but he was not giga loaded in the sense where his BMW made him stand out in southern california.

the delusions of this forum
He still brutally mogs me so much that the difference makes him unrelatable and therefore not incel like myself

He still brutally mogs me so much that the difference makes him unrelatable and therefore not incel like myself
this is probably the same bullshit logic used by everyone else who calls him fakecel

you do realize he was kissless virgin?

this is probably the same bullshit logic used by everyone else who calls him fakecel
haha ER sympathizer, do you relate to him much? "inkwell"
2 hours in and he's still 12 :feelskek:

Last edited:
haha ER sympathizer, do you relate to him much? "inkwell"
2 hours in and he's still 12 :feelskek:
He had a decent childhood, then when he hit puberty his life went to shit. so yeah, I can relate to that. My dad wasn't some movie director but that doesn't mean I can't relate to inceldom

He had a decent childhood, then when he hit puberty his life went to shit. so yeah, I can relate to that. My dad wasn't some movie director but that doesn't mean I can't relate to inceldom
That's not just "decent" childhood where are you from? But I agree on the damage a separated family can do to a child.

That's not just "decent" childhood where are you from? But I agree on the damage a separated family can do to a child.
well I guess he traveled more than I did. I didn't travel internationally

But how can you call him fakecel just because he had a decent childhood? inceldom is about sex and relationships, which he had none of

well I guess he traveled more than I did. I didn't travel internationally

But how can you call him fakecel just because he had a decent childhood? inceldom is about sex and relationships, which he had none of
You are born incel it isn't a choice, I am from England, Even if boths of my parents are almost minimal wage it still mogs majority of europe wage. How about you? You asked me but didn't answer yourself

You are born incel it isn't a choice, I am from England, Even if boths of my parents are almost minimal wage it still mogs majority of europe wage. How about you? You asked me but didn't answer yourself
I'm from america

didn't know they had that on audiobook

He should of normiemaxxed , trying to enter Chad's realm was an impossible task

He should of normiemaxxed , trying to enter Chad's realm was an impossible task
They think non chad = incel
Elliot tried to make friends in general. He could only make friends with losers. He actually stated he wanted a girlfriend when he went to college, he was not greedy and thinking tat he wanted to bang tons of different chicks.

Elliot tried to make friends in general. He could only make friends with losers. He actually stated he wanted a girlfriend when he went to college, he was not greedy and thinking tat he wanted to bang tons of different chicks.
Looks wise he was within the realms of normiedom, problem was he was aiming in one of the most hypergamious places in the world. Not to mention his family was moneymaxxed as well, he didn't really use what he had.

Looks wise he was within the realms of normiedom, problem was he was aiming for stacies in one of the most hypergamious places in the world. Not to mention his family was moneymaxxed as well, he didn't really use what he had.
he wasn't aiming for stacies bro. he never approached in general. the standardcel accusation is completely baseless.

if you live in southern california and see stacies, you might feel attraction, but that doesn't mean you will have an all or nothing mindest

he never approached in general. the standardcel accusation is completely baseless
My point is he never really tried with what he had. He wanted Chad status, but was a normie. Most incels don't even get that.

My point is he never really tried with what he had. He wanted Chad status, but was a normie. Most incels don't even get that.
he wasn't even a normie, he was an incel. he was a 4/10 manlet hapa. is 4/10 some magical recipe for getting laid? are you really this stupid?

What I am saying was he had options which most incels usually don't. I don't know what his rating is and I don't care for it.
Besides as you already said:
he did not have options actually. he was an incel.

as for approaching, what was he supposed to do? approach girls on the street? The only friends he could make were other low status losers like himself. He didn't have a big social circle, similar to other incels, because *drumroll* he was ugly.

he did not have options actually. he was an incel.

as for approaching, what was he supposed to do? approach girls on the street. The only friends he could make were other low status losers like himself. He didn't have a big social circle like other incels because *drumroll* he was ugly.
Sure, whatever want to believe.

where did you get an audiobook of it tho, i want to listen too, i've read it 2 times

Sure, whatever want to believe.
nice argument moron. you act like if you're a 4/10 everything will magically fall into place. you sound like a fucking boomer.

"just normiemaxx" is this forum's "just pull yourself up by your own bootstraps"

nice argument moron. you act like if you're a 4/10 everything will magically fall into place. you sound like a fucking boomer.
When did I say that? Why so triggered about ER?

Its not like, foids should be throwing them on you, or its over. That's only for Chad, normies and below will have to use what they can. Its unfortunate but lookism isn't fair. Inb4 sub-8 Law :f:

Last edited:
Very low IQ thread tbh

When did I say that?

Its not like, foids should be throwing them on you, or its over. That's only for Chad, normies and below will have to use what they can. Its unfortunate but lookism isn't fair. Inb4 sub-8 Law :f:
the point is that ER was fucked. he was a 4/10 manlet hapa, he never stood a shot

"use what they can"

I already elaborated on this, ER did not have some large social circle with foids in it. He was only ever friends with low status losers like himself. If he were to "approach", it would have to be cold approach. and sub8 (or at least sub7) law indeed applies to cold approach
Very low IQ thread tbh
extremely. ER was incel as fuck

the point is that ER was fucked. he was a 4/10 manlet hapa, he never stood a shot

"use what they can"

I already elaborated on this, ER did not have some large social circle with foids in it. He was only ever friends with low status losers like himself. If he were to "approach", it would have to be cold approach. and sub8 (or at least sub7) law indeed applies to cold approach
He had money and his father's connects. He had options.
Case in point; I cannot relate to him because he mogs me in several aspects, and he killed cels for no reason.

You are a ER fanboy I get It. I am not trying to argue with you.

He had money and his father's connects. He had options.
this is pure cope. he wasn't even rich. he was middle class. his dad faced a financial crisis. his "father's connections"? what you think ER could have dated some movie actress or some shit? jfl. how the hell is ER supposed to leverage his dad's status into pussy.
Case in point; I cannot relate to him because he mogs me in several aspects, and he killed cels for no reason.
just because he mogs you doesn't mean you can't relate to him. he was a social outcast who was kissless virgin. and as for those ricecels, they pissed him off and he was going to use his room to kill some others. whether that is a "good" reason is another debate. but at that point you're trying to apply some sense of morality to going ER. just lol
You are a ER fanboy I get It. I am not trying to argue with you.
i think you kinda were, you imply that ER was just some lazy prick and he should've just tried harder. you are unironically suggesting the same bluepill advice given to other incels and thinking it would've helped ER

this is pure cope. he wasn't even rich. he was middle class. his dad faced a financial crisis. his "father's connections"? what you think ER could have dated some movie actress or some shit? jfl. how the hell is ER supposed to leverage his dad's status into pussy.

just because he mogs you doesn't mean you can't relate to him. he was a social outcast who was kissless virgin. and as for those ricecels, they pissed him off and he was going to use his room to kill some others. whether that is a "good" reason is another debate. but at that point you're trying to apply some sense of morality to going ER. just lol

i think you kinda were, you imply that ER was just some lazy prick and he should've just tried harder. you are unironically suggesting the same bluepill advice given to other incels and thinking it would've helped ER
Again I do not care for ER, in my eyes he is a normie and had more options than most. That is my opinion, I am free to have it. I never was trying to give anyone any advice from these comments on this thread, just stating my opinon. You are trying to twist my words as if I was attacking the ER cult and spreading blue pilled advice.
You are free to worship him as much as you want. As I said I am not interested in this back and forth arguing, that is getting no where.

Again I do not care for ER, in my eyes he is a normie and had more options than most. That is my opinion, I am free to have it.
technically you're allowed to have it but there is literally no evidence. typical of ER bashers, just emotional bigotted arguments, as I stated in my other thread.
I never was trying to give anyone any advice from these comments on this thread, just stating my opinon. You are trying to twist my words as if I was attacking the ER cult and spreading blue pilled advice.
You are free to worship him as much as you want. As I said I am not interested in this back and forth arguing, that is getting no where.
word

technically you're allowed to have it but there is literally no evidence. typical of ER bashers, just emotional bigotted arguments, as I stated in my other thread.

word
no you bigot :soy:

this website is really cucked and bluepilled

I have seen your other thread you seem too attached to ER, which is why I thinking arguing isn't helping here.
My evidence is what I have gathered and understood. Yours is yours. Lets just leave this be.
I think we are done here.

no you bigot :soy:

this website is really cucked and bluepilled
:soy:
I have seen your other thread you seem too attached to ER, which is why I thinking arguing isn't helping here.
My evidence is what I have gathered and understood. Yours is yours. Lets just leave this be.
I think we are done here.
:soy: