Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Listening to country music right now

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
Country music is life fuel to me. It gives me a positive outlook on life due to its emphasis on the nuclear family and family roles. It serves as a reminder of a time when feminism was frowned upon and traditional roles were in place. The world needs more of this! Boatloads more!
P.S.
I predict a red wave in the States come 2024:redpill::feelsLSD::feelsokman:

A red wave ain't gonna do shit. We've had red waves in the past and it's done nothing except make the liberals screech louder.

We'll need a red tsunami to turn this soyciety around and get it back on track, but that won't happen.

A red wave ain't gonna do shit. We've had red waves in the past and it's done nothing except make the liberals screech louder.

We'll need a red tsunami to turn this soyciety around and get it back on track, but that won't happen.

All the country songs i hear are so repetitive and always about romance

As a fellow autistic incel and opponent of the liberal agenda, I couldn’t possibly agree more. It fills me with rage what the liberals are doing to the children of the future and the nuclear family. It’ll be game over for all the feminazis and soy fags once the right people (DeSantis, etc.) get into the White House.:redpill:

As a fellow autistic incel and opponent of the liberal agenda, I couldn’t possibly agree more. It fills me with rage what the liberals are doing to the children of the future and the nuclear family. It’ll be game over for all the feminazis and soy fags once the right people (DeSantis, etc.) get into the White House.:redpill:
You Americans gotta put Trump for 4 more years and then DeSantis for 8 years in White House to fix all that shit. The left in the U.S. is fucked up all right.

You Americans gotta put Trump for 4 more years and then DeSantis for 8 years in White House to fix all that shit. The left in the U.S. is fucked up all right.
I’ll be voting for Trump alright. Idgaf what my bluepill family thinks

We're gonna need more than that to get a tsunami. Among other things, all social media and media corporations are going to need heavy regulation from a right-wing government.

We're gonna need more than that to get a tsunami. Among other things, all social media and media corporations are going to need heavy regulation from a right-wing government.
We need to mobilize a fucking coup d’etat (in video game) if the Biden Crime Family steals another election

We need to mobilize a fucking coup d’etat (in video game) if the Biden Crime Family steals another election
Which would technically be American as fuck (in GTA), and yet, all the NPCs will say you're a terrorist (in Far Cry) for even suggesting such a thing.

They're all completely oblivious to the fact that that's the entire point of the Second Amendment (in National Treasure).

Which would technically be American as fuck (in GTA), and yet, all the NPCs will say you're a terrorist (in Far Cry) for even suggesting such a thing.

They're all completely oblivious to the fact that that's the entire point of the Second Amendment (in National Treasure).
That’s the exact reason Biden wants to disarm everyone. It’s a sick game really.

That’s the exact reason Biden wants to disarm everyone. It’s a sick game really.
It wouldn't be as sick if people realized what was going on. But that would require an average IQ across the population higher than that of a drooling knuckle-dragger, so the writing has been on the wall, so to speak.

Country
Country music is life fuel to me. It gives me a positive outlook on life due to its emphasis on the nuclear family and family roles. It serves as a reminder of a time when feminism was frowned upon and traditional roles were in place. The world needs more of this! Boatloads more!
P.S.
I predict a red wave in the States come 2024:redpill::feelsLSD::feelsokman:
Trump might run again in 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back