Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Listening to albums in FLAC format on 1000 dollar headphone is based as fuck

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Dopamine levels go from almost nothing to 1000000 quickly :feelsohh:

I don't understand people who spend obscene amount of money for ultra expensive headphones not gonna lie, but if it helps you cope.:feelsjuice:
I am personally fine with listening to Youtube audio with dollar store headphones.

But maybe that's just my poor ass on copium.:incel:

Do you use Linux? What genre and era of music do you listen to?

I don't understand people who spend obscene amount of money for ultra expensive headphones not gonna lie, but if it helps you cope.:feelsjuice:
I am personally fine with listening to Youtube audio with dollar store headphones.
I understand you, anyway it's actually a way of dealing for me (I'm not the happiest person in the world). But there is an absurd difference when you have a proper setup suitable for listening to music along with a great headphone brocel

Do you use Linux? What genre and era of music do you listen to?
Yes I use linux (a while ago I made a post asking for recommendations of distributions for me to put on my secondary pc) . About the genre, I'm quite eclectic but I have a particular taste for 70s/80s music ... I recently bought a new soundcard for my setup and now I'm enjoying a specific Prince album in flac .

What albums are you listening to?

elab, educate me if I’m being ignorant
Does not affect audio quality brocel ... Maybe she saw one of my linux related posts (or is trying to dox me) :feelsLSD:

Does not affect audio quality brocel ... Maybe she saw one of my linux related posts (or is trying to dox me) :feelsLSD:
I see, nah @TheDarkEnigma is a good dude, don’t worry

Listen to the Sign O’ The Times album by Prince
I'm going to listen !
With a little patience you can find practically all Prince's albums in FLAC format on the internet

at some point u reach the limit on how good things sound, but the problem is that u can never go back

What's your audio setup like? Headphones, DAC, streaming device etc.

What's your audio setup like? Headphones, DAC, streaming device etc.
• Headphone ; Hifiman Ananda
• DAC ; iFi Pro IDSD
• Yamaha WXA-50 ^

Yamaha CD Player CD-S1000BL to play my audio cd collection

Why are you asking which OS he uses? Does it matter for audio quality?
Wanted to give ideas for desktop aesthetics based on his music tastes.
Yes I use linux (a while ago I made a post asking for recommendations of distributions for me to put on my secondary pc) . About the genre, I'm quite eclectic but I have a particular taste for 70s/80s music ... I recently bought a new soundcard for my setup and now I'm enjoying a specific Prince album in flac .

You should try TWM or one of its derivatives. It's from the 80s and it's very customizable via text files.

View: https://youtu.be/9-5dU1Wc-rg

Or go with E16. It's from the late '90s but it's also very customizable.

I have a flac jacket