Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Listen you guys if you believe that is looks

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
listen you guys if you believe that the blackpill is for you and looks it’s what is holding you back,then that means that you checked all the boxes,that means that you have done all you can to improve your looks,though ,gym,facial hair grooming and all that stuff and most importantly you have a good approach,so that way no dating coach or normie can tell that your approach sucks.So do guys know how to approach? so that way we can rule it out

Nah I've no idea how to approach

I have never approached.

Approaching is cucked, Chad doesn't have to approach.

if you even have to spend a single second thinking about how you're going to approach a woman it is already over

Probably some 3rd guy.

I approached one time indirectly, one time directly, and three times via text messages.
Got rejected every fkin time

I hate how decided this all is

If you have done all these and still incel, then you're a truecel

Cold approach any girl with mini skirt at night

Don't ever approach. You think "worst she could say is no?". How about a sexual harassment charge, how does that sound? You think you're being a gentleman when your mere presence is offensive to her. You think that you're being "the nice guy" when she's thinking "I can't believe he thinks he has a chance with me? am I rly that ugly?". That goes for ugly foids too because of the amount of attention they receive anywhere they go. THEY ALL KNOW THEY WANT CHAD AND THEY WONT SETTLE FOR YOUR UGLY ASS EVER.

JoinedSep 17, 2022
Posts19
Online5h 6m

I’ve approached so many times. If ur ugly you’ll get rejected is the summary.

You would always be friendzoned, made fun of, taken advantage of, disrespcted and thrown under the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back