Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious #@???!!!Listen to this song and you will ASCEND 100% subliminal calming music, INSPECTOR GADGET DIES IN GAME OF THRONES!???%%$$^^^!!

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Ascension subliminal

Tags:

#incel
#looksmax
#faceandlms
#blackpill
#sainthamudi
#blackpill jesus
#compactmidface
#tinder
#mgtow
#femcels
#chad
#virgin
#redpill
#lookstheory
#lookism

Please like and subscribe

Last edited:
inspector gadget was based

@Ryo_Hazuki does this nigga look like you

Ascension subliminal

Tags:

#incel
#looksmax
#faceandlms
#blackpill
#sainthamudi
#blackpill jesus
#compactmidface
#tinder
#mgtow
#femcels
#chad
#virgin
#redpill
#lookstheory
#lookism

Please like and subscribe

MAD and Doctor Claw were pretty hardcore villains too

like they literally tried to murder a ten-year-old girl via drowning TWICE and I'm sure there've been dozens of other incidents like this that Penny barely survived which I've just forgotten because it's been 30ish years since I watched most of these in the early 90s

high-stakes danger like this in kid's shows seems pretty rare nowadays - guess you could say stuff like Avatar / Star Vs / Owl House / Amphibia have it - but those kids all had super-powers

only thing comparable I can think of might be Gravity Falls since Mabel Pines had no powers and had to deal with monsters

pretty sure MAD collectively is more dangerous than most GF antagonists other than Bill Cipher tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back