Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel LISTEN TO THIS FEMCELCORE ABOUT WEST ELM CALEB

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCF4lw3hlrc

This is fucking brutal, she wrote a beautiful :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:love song for WEST ELM CALEB. The song sounds mournful-- regretful that West Elm Caleb can't work out. She is clearly even more attracted due to his viral infamy. She knows WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS IS NOT GOOD FOR HER.

WHAT YOU NEED YOU FUCKNIG NOODLEWHORE IS TO KNOW YOUR PLACE

Last edited:
I will neck myself

I will neck myself
This is like that negative XP lyric in the Ramona Flower's song "i'd still hit it if I could"

Only Negative XP's work is 1000X superior because women are shit

they all have this dead stare and attitude in their voice

E6iaNtKXsAIipxT.jpg

nigga you are more interested in this dude then the hoes are :feelshaha:

nigga you are more interested in this dude then the hoes are :feelshaha:
if he 'lovebombs' hoes, I will hatebomb him here-- HE WENT THRU EVERY TITTOKER IN NYC

2022 01 21 23 33 37 Inceldom Discussion   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate   Brave

How many times are you gonna post about this guy?

How many times are you gonna post about this guy?
I TOOK 3 GUMMIES OF WEED AND IM STILL ANGRY. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE AS ANGRY AS ME??

This guy is like meeks on steroids.

I TOOK 3 GUMMIES OF WEED AND IM STILL ANGRY. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE AS ANGRY AS ME??

This guy is like meeks on steroids.
This is indeed ragefuel :feelswhat:

Dude is becoming famous for clapping multiple sub8 roasties in Joo York :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This is indeed ragefuel :feelswhat:

Dude is becoming famous for clapping multiple sub8 roasties in Joo York :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
He CLASSICALLY proves EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING about what we say about Chads and hypergamy Nothing about Chad's power is hyperbole and thru the gossip engine of tiktok his infamy has receipts.

And also, it's not like he's doing this to miami bimbos that get clowned on Fresh & Fit, he's doing this to "classy" liberal lite well-educated/successful foids that should know better.

He CLASSICALLY proves EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING about what we say about Chads and hypergamy Nothing about Chad's power is hyperbole and thru the gossip engine of tiktok he has receipts.
What's worse is that this stupid shitstorm these ugly roasties are creating will only bring him more holes to smash for this upcoming year :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

They think they're ruining his rep :feelstastyman: but instead making him more desirable for whores that dont even know who he is :foidSoy::blackpill:

What's worse is that this stupid shitstorm these ugly roasties are creating will only bring him more holes to smash for this upcoming year :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

They think they're ruining his rep :feelstastyman: but instead making him more desirable for whores that dont even know who he is :foidSoy::blackpill:
HOW CAN HE LOVEBOMB WHEN HE GETS LOVEBOMBED EVERY SECOND OF HIS LIFE

What is lovebomb :feelswhat:
bullshit these "victims" of Chad make up.

They think it was bad that he led them on with lots of consensual affection, like he really was gonna commit, when it was all a smash n dash op-- when in reality they were already genetically wired to take it.

Civilisation has declined :feelsugh:

@Zer0/∞ What's Looksmax's general score for Caleb?

He looks pretty average, probably getting by with JBW and tall halo

Not rated yet, but he'd be a 5 psl, maybe a 4 if they rated harshly,

He looks pretty average, probably getting by with JBW and tall halo
HUWHITE AND HEIGHT MAKE RIGHT
Not rated yet, but he'd be a 5 psl, maybe a 4,5 if they rated harshly,
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigger this guy is objectively a 7 in face nothing more nothing less. But 6'4 and hipster outdoorsy vibes pulls him into 10/10 territory

Not rated yet, but he'd be a 5 psl, maybe a 4 if they rated harshly,
Try posting it as an experiment.
Nigger this guy is objectively a 7 in face nothing more nothing less. But 6'4 and hipster outdoorsy vibes pulls him into 10/10 territory
If they don't give him a 6 at the very least, then it's proof that Looksmax users are completely delusional about the actual SMV of manly Chads and Chadlites. They have let too many prettyboy worshipping faggots among their ranks :ahegao:

Last edited:
Try posting it as an experiment.

If they don't give him a 6 at the very least, then it's proof that Looksmax users have completely delusional about the actual SMV of manly Chads and Chadlites. They have let too many prettyboy worshipping faggots among their ranks :ahegao:
what's crazy about his face is that it's a mix of prettyboy and rugged the balance is low-key underrated- and it makes sense that a mix would be more appealing to a wider variety of women.

what's crazy about his face is that it's a mix of prettyboy and rugged the balance is low-key underrated- and it makes sense that a mix would be more appealing to a wider variety of women.
True. That bastard has become the New York Genghis Khan. Chads can build cults out of thin air. It's crazy. I feel that this has the potential to blackpill a lot youngcels who couldn't land a single date on Tinder :blackpill:
done
Based :dab:

they all have this dead stare and attitude in their voice
1000-cok stare.
Also her looksmatch is spending all his time on Yu-Gi-Oh and Smash Bros.

1000-cok stare.
Also her looksmatch is spending all his time on Yu-Gi-Oh and Smash Bros.
For real though, she isn't even pretty. Amazing that she felt so entitled to him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCF4lw3hlrc

This is fucking brutal, she wrote a beautiful :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:love song for WEST ELM CALEB. The song sounds mournful-- regretful that West Elm Caleb can't work out. She is clearly even more attracted due to his viral infamy. She knows WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS IS NOT GOOD FOR HER.

WHAT YOU NEED YOU FUCKNIG NOODLEWHORE IS TO KNOW YOUR PLACE

this is what is awful about modern music especially almost every female popstar
this humungous ego narcissistic edge, excuding from their body language and even their lyrics where its shooting for the top 10% of men and every other guy goes to 0 value and meaningless.

Its only foundation is their hypergamy and desire for only the best of everything in every area, a huge angle of entitlement eminating from every line.
The sad thing is this is not creative, she has not got this from nowhere, she is simply mimicking the style of many many female popstars who are drenched in this angle, and are actually popular because of it.

who the fuck is west elm caleb

I literally mog this faggot. Keep calling him a chad, feelsgoodman :feelscomfy:

his SMV has doubled from this incident

The way she speaks…:feelsree:

I literally mog this faggot. Keep calling him a chad, feelsgoodman :feelscomfy:
yeah right. You are here. He's fucked half of NYC

yeah right. You are here. He's fucked half of NYC
He literally only slays because he's a cumskin tallfag which is more than enough to get bitches. It's not because he's a chad. Idk how many times I have to drill it into you people's heads

Also I don't go outside

He literally only slays because he's a cumskin tallfag, not because he's a chad. Idk how many times I have to drill it into you people's heads

Also I don't go outside
you're not even being logical. He has the receipts to prove that he's a gigachad even

You CANT BE A CHAD unless. . . .

YOU ARE WHITE
YOU ARE OVER 6'3
YOU FUCK

Everyone else that doesn't fit this criteria is a celebrity of some kind- how would you define a Chad? I am really curious.

you're not even being logical.

You CANT BE A CHAD unless. . . .

YOU ARE WHITE
YOU ARE OVER 6'3

Everyone else that doesn't fit this criteria is a celebrity of some kind
How am I not being logical?

You forgot the most important factor to being a chad

Deathnics can be chads too btw

How am I not being logical?

You forgot the most important factor to being a chad

Deathnics can be chads too btw
They can be changs, they can be tryones, but their SMV is always inferior to a PURE HUUUWHITE CHAD OF ARYAN GENETICS.

You're not being logical because height and caucasian bone structure are the two most important factors in being Chad

They can be changs, they can be tryones, but their SMV is always inferior to a PURE HUUUWHITE CHAD OF ARYAN GENETICS
Obviously but tyrones, changs, chadpreets, etc are all in the chad category. Chads are their own race

Obviously but tyrones, changs, chadpreets, etc are all in the chad category
they are the highest eschelon of their respective races but that does not mean their SMV carries over into all women as universally as a pure white chad of aryan genetics.

I enjoy seeing femoids hurt by this man, even though it does not scratch the surface of the depth of what we suffer.

I enjoy seeing femoids hurt by this man, even though it does not scratch the surface of the depth of what we suffer.
we suffer so much we are crippled into worthless ineptitude

they are the highest eschelon of their respective races but that does not mean their SMV carries over into all women as universally as a pure white chad of aryan genetics.
Jfl trust me, I know cumskins are Gods compared to deathnics. You're preaching to the choir homie :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Who hurt you sweetie? :foidSoy:

Literally know thousands of beanercel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:people all over the world on duelingnexus.com instead of them clapping hoes