Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Listen! I just exposed my mother. We were talking about terrorists

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
I told my mom today that i feel very sad about my look and she started to say "Oh no you are an attractive young man..." you know the standard shit when a mother tries to give you lifefuel tbh tbh. And then I said something like why is this world so unfair. Why do the other people have that luck that they look average or good while i look so ugly and so on... Then I accidentally said "Maybe "god" gave me life because i have to show the world something bad" and i tried to explain her the blackpill... then she said there are many terrorist who actually look good and she doesnt understand why they do something like this altough they look good and could continue a beatiful life (suifuel tbh tbh)... then i said "Oh so if they were ugly you would say that its okay because they have nothing to lose and because they wouldnt be able to life a happiness life because of their looks? she was silent...