Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion List your Kinky Fetishes [GTFIHOIBYFN!]

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Don't ask me. I don't even have a sex drive so I had to train my brain to think of fetishes.

GTFIHOIBYFN = Get The Fuck In Here Or I'll Break Your Fucking Neck!

Eproctophilia, I have a fetish for vaginismus and general sexual dysfunctions. To me a toilet who can't get wet is so hot, especially if she tries and can't even get wet with Chad.

Just a generally insecure toilet with IBS that farts whenever she gets nervous and the idea of sex makes her nervous. But she also has the type of personality where she feels sex is an obligation in a relationship and is willing to do it because she does it to satisfy her partner. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Abdominal spasms (belly ache) and her breathe should smell like a fart. So not only does she fart during sex whenever she opens her mouth (primarily to scream out of pain as she can't stand penetration) the scent of a poopy diaper comes out of her dry thick lip mouth. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Eproctophilia, I have a fetish for vaginismus and general sexual dysfunctions. To me a toilet who can't get wet is so hot, especially if she tries and can't even get wet with Chad.

Just a generally insecure toilet with IBS that farts whenever she gets nervous and the idea of sex makes her nervous. But she also has the type of personality where she feels sex is an obligation in a relationship and is willing to do it because she does it to satisfy her partner. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Abdominal spasms (belly ache) and her breathe should smell like a fart. So not only does she fart during sex whenever she opens her mouth (primarily to scream out of pain as she can't stand penetration) the scent of a poopy diaper comes out of her dry thick lip mouth. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
What. The. fuck

Lately i like watching girls with long thick hair.

wanna behead chad and use his bone to beat stacy

I get off to the thought of fucking in strange places, such as public bathrooms or washroom

being told "i love you". i know it's extreme.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Hand-holding vanilla sex with lots of hugs and kisses and being told "I love you."

In the alternative,
wanna behead chad and use his bone to beat stacy

im not gona lie. This incel shit fux you up on the subconscious level once u enter the advanced stages.

ive got some kinks now to do with getting mercilessly degraded by females that i dont remember having before

"It is not good for the man to be alone"…
:cryfeels:

Leg wear. Stockings, thigh high boots, and socks.

Defiling church toilets :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsaww:

Stockings, pantyhose, knee high socks. If its accompanied with almond shaped eyes and sky slope nose even better.

shotacon femdom
yuri loli
pet play
bondage
exhibitionism
thigh job

Cuddling, Making Love, Hugging

Cuddling, Making Love, Hugging

ABDL
Yanderes
Transformation
Omorashi
Edging

small breast
lolicon
stockings
school uniform
thigh job
panty pull

Those are the ones I can mainly like with a couple of dark ones every once in a while.

Threesome with two foids
Sexual role play
sucking on tits and drinking the milk
Ageplay with a foid older than me.

Last edited: