Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List ways you cope with being ugly when outside

Walking during the night unless you live in a shit ghetto with gang bangs all around the block. Walking during the day fills me with anger and envy when I see all these people having fun and screaming loudly.

By not going outside

And that Lebanese people can pass as white, or have light eyes/hair(me) without having white DNA. This women takes pictures of random people on the street, see how many pass as White/have light hair/eyes.

So, I might be ugly. But at least I belong to an Ethnicty which has one of the best looking and whitest people. And we don't eat dogs. How do you cope?

Being active on my phone to not look at the normies around me and also to distract me from how terrible the outside world is.

I prefer to go out when zoomers are not on the streets, during the morning or when people are usually at work. I also moved out from major cities so it's not that bad here. Instead of walking, I ride bicycle or drive my old car so I'm not an easy target to zoomers.

I go on my phone and just scroll through settings

And that Lebanese people can pass as white, or have light eyes/hair(me) without having white DNA. This women takes pictures of random people on the street, see how many pass as White/have light hair/eyes.

So, I might be ugly. But at least I belong to an Ethnicty which has one of the best looking and whitest people. And we don't eat dogs. How do you cope?
Here's another one

@Despicablecel