Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List the most attractive races/ethnicties to girls from best to worst

I

Iwantagf

Banned
-
1. White Looking guys
5b5ddf8a-5a7f-4cb8-970c-61edb3f210f0.jpg

8bfaa613-6c8f-436f-972b-ce86ec6898a8.jpg

554195f0-eaea-4ec2-9bde-95445e51183a.jpg

good-charlotte-2003.jpg

2. Hispanic guys
tumblr_n4yvx82DF81qgfdy4o1_500.jpg

faf60123a5e4d3d8455b797c1c80d67d.jpg

98f7589f60f48471a12cf1703bf8b149--hot-guys-cgi.jpg

4. Light skin White looking middle eastern/light skin black, etc

5. Asians, blacks, dark indians
1200px-Tyson_Beckford.jpg

Tyrese+Gibson+Changeling+Los+Angeles+Premiere+CoKXo2VpCURl.jpg

3-2.jpg

Where are the curries? :@

All those Hispanic guys look like Arabs/Middle Easterners, yet you put them at number 4? This list is silly and racist to begin with. There is no most attractive race. Attractiveness is based on individuals, not races as a whole.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
All those Hispanic guys look like Arabs/Middle Easterners, yet you put them at number 4? This list is silly and racist to begin with. There is no most attractive race. Attractiveness is based on individuals, not races as a whole.

Cope.

Doesn’t matter what skin color the guys have they’ll all be successful if they’re good looking. If we ignore jbw theory.

Jockcel said:

Says the white guy who obviously doesn't mind he's being favored in OP's racist system where whites are seen as the best. Gtfo racistcel.

Accurate af. To say otherwise is cope.

Hispanic is not a race

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Says the white guy who obviously doesn't mind he's being favored in OP's racist system where whites are seen as the best. Gtfo racistcel.

I'm not a racist as I have nothing against other races I'm just stating facts. Stop coping.

NeverSubmit said:
Hispanic is not a race

The only good looking "Hispanics" (I'm guessing op meant Latin Americans.) are the ones that look mostly Mediterranean/Spanish. And maybe light skinned mixed Afro Latinos. 

The dark skinned mostly native looking ones are short and ugly most of the time. The men in particular. Those one's are way below the average bbc in attractiveness. At least to white women.

Jockcel said:
I'm not a racist as I have nothing against other races I'm just stating facts. Stop coping.

I'm not coping. I'm saying the rankings are racist and untrue.

1. White, Aryan
2. White, Mediterranean or Iberian
3(T). White, Slavic
3(T). White, Jewish
3(T). Very light skinned Hispanic
3(T). Mulatto
4. Black
5(T). Hispanic
5(T). Arab
5(T). Native American
5(T). Hapa
6. East Asian