Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List the female celebs you hate

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
For me it's:

1. Nicki Minaj-she just NEEDS to be in every fucking rap video trying to seem like some bad bitch
2. Demi Lovato- Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. Really annoying
3. Selena Gomez- Babyfaced and tries to act slutty=bad combo
4. Ellie Goulding- British accent and pop=bad combo. Really fucking annoying

Also there's Taylor Swift who I've got mixed feelings about. Not very attractive nor the most pleasant person in the world yet she's very talented and creative so she's alright I guess.

1. All the Kardashians.
2. Katy Perry

I try to stay away from Hollywood as best I can. Don't know who most of the people you listed are, but I think Miley Cyrus is pretty annoying.

each and every one of them

except the female protagonist of the alien saga

Kointo said:
I try to stay away from Hollywood as best I can. Don't know who most of the people you listed are, but I think Miley Cyrus is pretty annoying.

She's been off the radar for a while. Good thing. Stupid hick.

NegroKing said:
She's been off the radar for a while. Good thing. Stupid hick.

Yeah, the combination of teen pop star and country wasn't a good idea to begin with.

Amy schumer.

1) Unfunny
2) Steals jokes, and often from dead comedians who can't defend their work, which is really fucking low
3) Whole schtick is "I'M FAT AND STILL GET LOTS OF DICK!"
4) Fame is due to the media aggressively promoting her with puff piece after puff piece
5) Nobody calls her out for joke theft, Mencia had his career ruined for less joke theft than amy schumer is guilty of
6) A 17 year old boy made a joke tweet saying "spent the night with amy schumer, not the first guy to write that". Amy blasted him on social media and it fucked up his life.

I could go on and on.

Amber heard
-false assault allegations against Johnny Depp
-tried to betabux Musk

- The Kardashian whores.

- Every other FHO who promotes and partakes in degeneracy.

Emma Watson.

That smirk on her face thinking and believing she's clever, really does enrage me.

Also the #heforshe bullcrap.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Amy schumer.  

1) Unfunny
2) Steals jokes, and often from dead comedians who can't defend their work, which is really fucking low
3) Whole schtick is "I'M FAT AND STILL GET LOTS OF DICK!"
4) Fame is due to the media aggressively promoting her with puff piece after puff piece
5) Nobody calls her out for joke theft, Mencia had his career ruined for less joke theft than amy schumer is guilty of
6) A 17 year old boy made a joke tweet saying "spent the night with amy schumer, not the first guy to write that".  Amy blasted him on social media and it fucked up his life.

I could go on and on.
My fucking god, I really hate Amy Schumer too.

She also bragged one time about John Cena being attracted to her, like fuck off...