Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List the biggest scams of life

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am listing few -

1. Marriage.
2. Educational Institutions.
3. Job.
4. Friends.

You nailed it

being born as a subhuman

Western values

Religion and faiths

life itself is a a scam.
imagine having to roll a dice about where you're born, how you look, what kind of parents you have, what kind of diseases you'll get.
it's unfair, it's an injustice.

dating and (obviously) marriage

Marriage is probably the biggest single scam, normies get to have fun getting divorce-raped

college isn't far behind, how the fuk can sitting through some classes (with 200 people in them) cost a TOTAL of $250,000 LMAO

jobs suck but at least I see the point (making money for a company, so they can then pay me some portion of that money). But then again, I've always worked in fields where there's a fairly direct correlation between the work I was doing and the $$$$ I could see being made

you forgot "religion"

Materialism isnt the antithesis to religion and not the only answer to its negation.
I know but many times anti-religion people are usually materialist western cucks who also support feminism and sc1enCeeeee!! 11

-Working
-Education without high iq, high end school and connections
-self improvement copes