Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List SteroTypes of races you PERSONALLY experienced.

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Only if you personally experienced stuff, list them. Better if u also included this format "Blacks in USA" or europe/ect

Blacks in USA are loud funny stupid aggressive distrusting and the list could go on this one. lol

Africans in the USA are slightly more mature and less thugging. But they smell worse and more friendly

Indians are cheap as hell and smell

Chinese tourists all over the world are insect like swarm of loudness impatient uncaring and never know the concept of waiting in line or not littering

Got more if this picks up

Gypsies are thieveing cunts.

All you chads are out on the weekend

Gypsies in Croatia literally dig through trash, don't finish middle school (They literally stop at the 4th grade), start smoking at 12, and obnoxiously ask for "old iron, old washing machines..." from a megaphone while driving trucks through villages.

Gypsies in Croatia literally dig through trash, don't finish middle school (They literally stop at the 4th grade), start smoking at 12, and obnoxiously ask for "old iron, old washing machines..." from a megaphone while driving trucks through villages.
Isnt their laws against noise pollution?

I heard gypsis are just bottom feeders. I met one hot foid before asking for money. I was about to beta bux her in my mind

There's a reason stereotypes exist, because to a certain extent they're true

Isnt their laws against noise pollution?

I heard gypsis are just bottom feeders. I met one hot foid before asking for money. I was about to beta bux her in my mind
Noise pollution laws my ass when you hear a gypsy say out loud: "STARO ŽELJEZO, STARE PERILICE..." while his wife and 5 children are clumped together in the same truck.

There's a reason stereotypes exist, because to a certain extent they're true
They are true....remove the brainwashing

Whites are becoming submissive cucks for the most part who lost most of their foids

Indians are nice

Jews are good connections to have

Persians are funny

Asians can't drive for shit. esp foids

Arabs are rich dumbasses who take religion way too seriously

Stereotype - White devils are best liars and manipulators which is why they make best politicians

Story - german white Uncle in his late 40's ripped off his business partners and claimed he was mentally unstable, spent a week or so at psych ward hospital and was back to posting on facebook and looked happy a few weeks later (according to my asian uncles), i witnessed the lying a few times and he'd mix his stories up - cheated on his wife with a young worker there and took one of the girls out to the movies (Jealous of him).

Blacks are violent. True. They have an extremely short fuse and will perceive slights in anything. Bump into them gently and they'll think you attacked them. Reach the cashier a few seconds before they did and they'll say you cut them off. All of these accusations about racism in the media, I take with a grain of salt.

Blacks are good athletes. True. I remember, from elementary to high school, how athletic, strong and toned these kids were, on a diet of chips, soda and overall fried garbage. However their stamina tends to be complete shit, and I remember being able to run laps more than they can, despite being myself being on the chubbier side.

Jews are cheap. True. As bosses, they can be the stingiest pieces of shit around.

Indians are cheap and smell. True and true. But not as cheap as Jews, and they certainly do smell. It's like they don't notice or care.

What you said about blacks is particularly true only for afroamericans not Africans
Jews are egotistical, cheap, selfish and self interest driven. They also are uber materialistic

Black foids act so majestical and grandiose.

Whites are liberal soyboys who are secretly racist

Indians are pricks

Arabs dont know what they are doing

Cucks are spineless faggots who should be all slaughtered: True

Nigs are obnoxious low IQ

Curries smell like curry

Jews are sketchy and on average terrible people and I see why they were kicked out of every place they went to in history

East Asians materialistic and place large emphasis on looks

Southeast Asians are the same as East Asians but are more poor and more prone to ghetto tendencies than East Asians

White guys very commonly have yellow fever

I live in Germany.

My experiences with guys.

Black guys are very cool and good people to hang out with. They're pretty based too. I like them.

Indians I always found very sympathetic.

White guys are ok.

With middle eastern guys, I have not had the best experience. Most of them I found very naughty and usymphatic. And I say that as Middle Easterner.

Only if you personally experienced stuff, list them. Better if u also included this format "Blacks in USA" or europe/ect

Blacks in USA are loud funny stupid aggressive distrusting and the list could go on this one. lol

Africans in the USA are slightly more mature and less thugging. But they smell worse and more friendly

Indians are cheap as hell and smell

Chinese tourists all over the world are insect like swarm of loudness impatient uncaring and never know the concept of waiting in line or not littering

Got more if this picks up

Whatever Brahcel's race is, can't spell stereotype correctly

I had a jew in my high school class who ratted on me several times to get his own ass saved after we did things together like skipping classes.

He also was a junior member of Germanys biggest political party (CDU) and told me "this way is the easiest to get power"

Inb4
He trusted a Jew

Whites= high IQ mostly, cucks mostly, usually polite and not prone to criminal behavior - some are very prone to bullying though

Blacks= loud as fuck, social as fuck, quick movements, not as much criminal tendencies as mulattoes in my experience

Mulattoes= tend to be more like the blacks but some are more like the whites, they commit the most crime of any race in my experience

Asians= high IQ and money-grabbing as fuck; also most racist race, they don't like racemixing

Jews= only met one and he was exactly like you'd expect: a high IQ money-grabbing bitch.

I had a jew in my high school class who ratted on me several times to get his own ass saved after we did things together like skipping classes.

He also was a junior member of Germanys biggest political party (CDU) and told me "this way is the easiest to get power"

Inb4
View attachment 65265
Typical..

im not a racist like most of the edgy guys here^ and i think sterotypes are fucking stupid but once i saw a black guy stealing a bike and it was a bit lulzy lmao.

Whites (especially Chads and Stacys): Arrogant, short sighted, obnoxious, sheep mentality, reckless drivers,most are moralfags, passive aggressive, always trying to take the lead, showoffs

Blacks: Lack discipline, loud, most are hyperactive(at least the males are), impatient, athletic, short sighted, short tempered, manipulative, laid-back, worship street culture, deeply into shoes and fashion, dislike those who don't fit within their group (unless they play sports)

Hispanics: Immature, love cars, are constantly cracking jokes and laughing, loyal, many are ducks,hard working, gossipers, materialistic

Almost all the SEA guys I've known have been incel and made fantastic friends because we share the same common experience of being unwanted and growing up learning to cope with school, hobbies, and lame geeky friends like us.

Almost all the tall white decent looking guys I've known hang out with guys of their own kind, and they always seem like they're in on the same joke together, laughing and joking around together, clearly and proudly enjoying the fact that they MOG everyone else in almost any room they walk into.

Almost every girl I've known worships white guys, true for both ethnic or white girls, and will do anything for one.

Brown guys travel in packs and hang out in packs because we have no one else to hang out with. I avoided this culture when I was young because I thought I could escape the "stigma". Too bad the "stigma" was my genes and you can't run away from that.

White girls all age like shit and look run down as fuck past 25. Indian girls are hairy as fuck and skinnyfat with shit colored skin. Asian girls look like ugly goblins with zero body shape. Black girls have nice bodies but messed up faces, too dark skin, and smell funny.

Gay guys are histrionic and emotionally unstable.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Usually they're mostly true. The fact that there are "exceptions to every rule" doesn't disprove the rule.

Niggers are stupid, loud and annoying.

Curries smell terrible.

Polacks are retarded square heads.

Spics are stupid, loud and annoying, but reliable wageslaves.

Non Europeans behave like uncivilised monkeys
Almost all the SEA guys I've known have been incel and made fantastic friends because we share the same common experience of being unwanted and growing up learning to cope with school, hobbies, and lame geeky friends like us.

Almost all the tall white decent looking guys I've known hang out with guys of their own kind, and they always seem like they're in on the same joke together, laughing and joking around together, clearly and proudly enjoying the fact that they MOG everyone else in almost any room they walk into.

Almost every girl I've known worships white guys, true for both ethnic or white girls, and will do anything for one.

Brown guys travel in packs and hang out in packs because we have no one else to hang out with. I avoided this culture when I was young because I thought I could escape the "stigma". Too bad the "stigma" was my genes and you can't run away from that.

White girls all age like shit and look run down as fuck past 25. Indian girls are hairy as fuck and skinnyfat with shit colored skin. Asian girls look like ugly goblins with zero body shape. Black girls have nice bodies but messed up faces, too dark skin, and smell funny.

Gay guys are histrionic and emotionally unstable.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Usually they're mostly true. The fact that there are "exceptions to every rule" doesn't disprove the rule.
Doy you mean SEA guys who live out of Asia?

African americans generally act more aggressive and are less well mannered

Whites= high IQ mostly, cucks mostly, usually polite and not prone to criminal behavior - some are very prone to bullying though

Blacks= loud as fuck, social as fuck, quick movements, not as much criminal tendencies as mulattoes in my experience

Mulattoes= tend to be more like the blacks but some are more like the whites, they commit the most crime of any race in my experience

Asians= high IQ and money-grabbing as fuck; also most racist race, they don't like racemixing

Jews= only met one and he was exactly like you'd expect: a high IQ money-grabbing bitch.
LOL so true,

Mulattos have higher IQ to commit crimes better due to race mixing.

More reason to oppose racemixing.

I do not think people are so much against race mixing between the human races as they are with the sub Saharan due to being completely different in every way (no racist my niggas)
Everyone just loves white wimmanz naturally so you can not really blame the men of other races.
Everyone just loves white wimmanz naturally so you can not really blame the men of other races.

Latinas are hot

African Americans tend to be more hostile and less friendly while actual Africans are friendlier, more civil but smell pretty bad

White guys can literally get any gf, I have seen a normie get a Hapa Stacy gf

Curries smell bad

Every race needs to die.

it's over for blackcels tbh, blackcels are low iq, high inhib, and ugly.

Most of them except for maybe Abos and beaners because I've never met/seen any.

Indians are very friendly and nice compared to all the other races I have dealt with. I think if they get rid of their thirstiness and smelling so bad....that could be normies

Whites are giga-cucks
Blacks are extremely extroverted
Asians are more socially laid back but work hard

I live in Germany.

My experiences with guys.

Black guys are very cool and good people to hang out with. They're pretty based too. I like them.

Indians I always found very sympathetic.

White guys are ok.

With middle eastern guys, I have not had the best experience. Most of them I found very naughty and usymphatic. And I say that as Middle Easterner.
You seem to get along pretty well with normies.

You seem to get along pretty well with normies.
Yeah, i get along well with pretty much everyone. Only girls in my age group unfortunately have a dislike for me :feelsbadman:

Gypsies:Literally everything bad you've heard about them is true.

Black people - lazy, primitive, low IQ

All Italians like lasagna.

Gypsies are sneaky conniving criminals. They smell like garbage. Never trust a gypsy, no matter what.

Arabs look shifty and dangerous, they want gibs and white foids. Manlets, hooked noses, always either skinny or overweight.

Blacks are extremely normie and most blacks I've encountered looked dangerous and unpredictable.

Whites = pasty dumbshits
Blacks = dark dumbshits
Asians = slanty-eyed dumbshits
Jews = Jewish dumbshits
Arabs = brown dumbshits
Hispanics = Spanish-speaking dumbshits

Thinking back...I never had a negative interaction with a curry nor did they make my life worse like (THEM)