Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious List possible ways a currycel can ascend (non betabux)

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
I need ideas.
People who say betabuxxing unironically need a shotgun transplant I am not cucking myself that hard.

Surgery. That's the only way I can think of.

BASED
What if my skin is too dark?
Are there any safe bleach products?
All the ones ive searched are sus as fuck.
@Diocel you are a god at looksmax knowledge help me out bhaicel

Same problem here man. I'm also a currycel. I don't think there is a permanent solution for that.
Another currycel!!! :feelsautistic:
Nice to meet you.
What are your failos in your opinion?
can I PM pics I just wanna know if you think its worthwhile for me to skin bleach.

What are your failos in your opinion?
Dark skin. Narrow jaw and assymetrical temporal region. Apart from this I started to lose hair at 15. My cover-up is very good tho, I have bangs covering my forehead so you can never tell that I have a Norwood.

can I PM pics I just wanna know if you think its worthwhile for me to skin bleach.
I'm pretty sure I have seen your pictures on looksmax. You are the one who had cancer and lost his hair.

Don't know about bleaching skin tho. I have heard Glutathione is better and supposedly lasts for around six months. That's only what I have heard tho. No point in pming me pics tho i'm not an Looksmaxxing expert although if I remember your chin is vertically short ( that's how I feel ).

Dark skin. Narrow jaw and assymetrical temporal region. Apart from this I started to lose hair at 15. My cover-up is very good tho, I have bangs covering my forehead so you can never tell that I have a Norwood.

I'm pretty sure I have seen your pictures on looksmax. You are the one who had cancer and lost his hair.

Don't know about bleaching skin tho. I have heard Glutathione is better and supposedly lasts for around six months. That's only what I have heard tho. No point in pming me pics tho i'm not an Looksmaxxing expert although if I remember your chin is vertically short ( that's how I feel ).
Ah just saw this comment.
Yea I was the one that had cancer.
My hair is fucked but luckily its slowly improving (at least from what I can tell)
I really need a fucking nosejob man.

I've seen your face.

You need, stubble, Buzzcut and rhinoplasty.

Will that be enough?
Do you think I need to take roids for physiquemaxxing?
Yes definitely.

1 cycle of Test and lifting for 1-2 years. Rhinoplasty and possibly a decent stubble. You will ascend for sure.
You definitely have potential bro you mog me so hard

Yes definitely.

1 cycle of Test and lifting for 1-2 years. Rhinoplasty and possibly a decent stubble. You will ascend for sure.
You definitely have potential bro you mog me so hard
Lifefuel bhai.
Maybe I wont need to kms and ill be able to ascend

I hope my brocels can do the same.

Beyond Over for currycels

only real legit way without surgery is probably social circle/arrangedmarriagemax. Unfortunately I dont think you can leverage western passport in curryland any longer.

Date a blind foid. Bully her friends into leaving her so they dont tell her you are ugly. Plus by being a bully, she will realize how dark triad you are and she will fall in love with you

Date a blind foid. Bully her friends into leaving her so they dont tell her you are ugly. Plus by being a bully, she will realize how dark triad you are and she will fall in love with you
Fact: women who have been blind since birth were told to touch faces and pick which one they found theg are most attracted to.
They picked men with sharper faces and conventionally attractiv features proving once again that attractiveness is hard wired not a social construct
Thought I would share it

Surgerymaxx hard tbh that's the most legit way I can think off
go out on the streets and force fuck every single women you see. Basically go on a rapespree

Surgerymaxx hard tbh that's the most legit way I can think off
go out on the streets and force fuck every single women you see. Basically go on a rapespree
It’s in my curry DNA i guess

Fact: women who have been blind since birth were told to touch faces and pick which one they found theg are most attracted to.
They picked men with sharper faces and conventionally attractiv features proving once again that attractiveness is hard wired not a social construct
Thought I would share it
Damn. I guess the only real answer then is to surgerymaxx

Can't really do much about your skin, newer cells just get melanin in them.
I would advice mew if you are under 25 and lift weights.

Thought I would share it
that is so brutal, it is over.

Can't really do much about your skin, newer cells just get melanin in them.
I would advice mew if you are under 25 and lift weights.

that is so brutal, it is over.
I’ve already mewed bhai you’ve seen my pics.
I am a gymcel too but I haven’t reached BBC @Colvin76 status yet

The only realistic way is to careermaxx, find a job in India (Not the West) and then marry a housewife type girl from traditional areas.
It won't be betabuxxing since she'll be having sex and bearing your children. ( Although I advice to not have any children as an incel )

The only realistic way is to careermaxx, find a job in India (Not the West) and then marry a housewife type girl from traditional areas.
It won't be betabuxxing since she'll be having sex and bearing your children. ( Although I advice to not have any children as an incel )
:feelsrope:
I wanna breed tight Latinas tho

:feelsrope:
I wanna breed tight Latinas tho
I guess if your curry genes blessed you to pass as a latino.
Not expect a lot of traditionalism in South America though, unless you go to really rural areas.

I guess if your curry genes blessed you to pass as a latino.
Not expect a lot of traditionalism in South America though, unless you go to really rural areas.
Wb in the west?
I am pure shitskin

Your skin color doesn't really matter. I've seen dark skinned curries with white women in Canada.
You have to be tall (>6'2), Have a nice jawline and all that stuff. Basically be a Chadpreet.

I’ve already mewed bhai you’ve seen my pics.
I am a gymcel too but I haven’t reached BBC @Colvin76 status yet
Your face is super manly. Maybe get nosejob, I'm not a lookmatch expert but it looks pretty big.
Also, try going for some curry chick, I think you look super manly enough to get with some chick.
I know a dude who looked like you and he was a slayer, but he was also a drug dealer so......

Your face is super manly. Maybe get nosejob, I'm not a lookmatch expert but it looks pretty big.
Also, try going for some curry chick, I think you look super manly enough to get with some chick.
I know a dude who looked like you and he was a slayer, but he was also a drug dealer so......
Time to dissapoint my curry parents.
:feelsLSD:
Your skin color doesn't really matter. I've seen dark skinned curries with white women in Canada.
You have to be tall (>6'2), Have a nice jawline and all that stuff. Basically be a Chadpreet.
killed me at the 6'2 part

He's already a Chadpreet

Move to India if you’re a good looking curry

Are you willing to date black women? Are there any in your neighbourhood?

Are you willing to date black women? Are there any in your neighbourhood?
My country has negative black women.
I only knew one in highschool and she was giga obese.

My country has negative black women.
I only knew one in highschool and she was giga obese.
Lol. get a wife from one of those island nations in the pacific. Fiji, kiribati or shit. Their women probably live in the trees. Show her chocolate and marry her