Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting List of users who have left

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
@Evildoer
@Gremlincel
@Raiden
@Vodaccenu
@KyloRen

Fakecels tbh, if you can leave just like that you arent really incel
I miss kylo and gremlincel tho

I miss @KyloRen

He was always positive, hope he didn't rope

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: How dare they leave us? Fakecels.

Didn't I just see @Raiden post?

damn i miss gremlin he was like my best friend on here. we started the same day.

Dont dare tag zesto cuck among our OG brothers. Zesto,son of a bitch admitted he hate us and this forum. I hope he go rope

You forgot @Maeror

me miss @UnfortunatelyINCEL98

:cryfeels:

I know it’s only online but it is quite sad when you bond a relationship with someone and then they just disappear. Real shame.

Kylo is doing fine. Don't worry about him. He is just very focused on his degree

Yeah he is still there

Rip maemae but he is most likely doing well for himself
thats good to hear, thanks

Who cares for those fakecels?

'Left' as in 'ascended'?

I miss @theultimate341

@Akarin
wish i could leave too tbh. i'm addicted

@Akarin
wish i could leave too tbh. i'm addicted
I’m addicted too as you can probably tell..lol.

Anyway don’t leave bro. You’re one of my favorite posters here tbh.

Onlye fakecels leave this forum. Trucels,like us,we will stay here untill our death!
Nah the posters seem quite alright :D For example Kylo left because he didnt like the blackpilled normie rule

Dont dare tag zesto cuck among our OG brothers. Zesto,son of a bitch admitted he hate us and this forum. I hope he go rope
damn srs?

Kylo is doing fine. Don't worry about him. He is just very focused on his degree

Yeah he is still there

Rip maemae but he is most likely doing well for himself
You seem to know a lot about people that used to lost here, by any chance do u know if EvilDoer or gremlincel are still alive?

Smh nobody here mentioning @Lord Byron. His posts were always well written and he seemed very smart. I still wonder if he lurks sometimes but I doubt it tbh. Hope things are going well for the boyo.

Smh nobody here mentioning @Lord Byron. His posts were always well written and he seemed very smart. I still wonder if he lurks sometimes but I doubt it tbh. Hope things are going well for the boyo.
Yeah he was cool. He was only here for a short while but he was a good poster.

@Evildoer
@Gremlincel
@Raiden
@Vodaccenu
@KyloRen
I miss Kylo Ren. Now feminists have the upper hand in Star Wars.

Last edited:
Tfw you won't be missed, I need to make more threads instead of comments.

Maybe then someone will care.

Didn't he go out bragging and bashing us on it or something?

People should start using dead man's switches on this forum to let us know they roped.

@ATOMIC ACE PUGG
@nausea (Free him)
@Kointo (Free him)

You seem to know a lot about people that used to lost here, by any chance do u know if EvilDoer or gremlincel are still alive?
Unfortunately Gremlincel left Discord as well with no trace of himself. He was a great guy.

I never had much contact with evildoer so I can't say anything regarding him

tbh...

If you leave then you are a fakecel

Most of these guys are still on
Discord soy cuck

They were fakecels all along. As soon as they got a whiff of pussy, they left. Simple.