Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill List of things normie males pretend to be OK with:

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
• Her storied sexual past which includes a double digit partner count, orgies, and other forms of extreme degeneracy, with men better endowed/better looking than the normie male.

• The fact that she did anal/deep throating/MFF threesomes for Chad but never will for him, since she has "grown out of it" now

• The fact that her prime sexual years are behind her and that she is "too busy" or "too tired" for sex pretty much all the time now

• Her telling him she's too tired for sex or has a headache for the 10th time that week

• Her browsing FB, keeping tabs on old flames and having private messages with ex boyfriends, male colleagues and bosses that he will never know about.

• Her ladies' nights out with her BFFs where she doesn't text or call for long periods

• Her insistence that trust is essential, and that she should be able to go out and have drinks with male friends/coworkers, party all night, sleep at friends houses, all without ever being questioned about such events.

• The fact that she constantly complains about not having enough money, pressures him to "self improve" by getting a better job so she can buy the things she wants

• Her pushing him to spend more time looking after the kids, cleaning up the house, giving her emotional care, and other shit she would never think to pester Chad for

• Her interest in the polyamorous lifestyle

• Her "feminist awakening" where she realized she needed to be "sexually liberated" and draw "energy and validation" from the attentions and cocks of strange men

• The knowledge that divorce (which seems more certain by the day) will financially and socially ruin him while benefitting her

• The fact that at least one of their children doesn't really resemble him much

Sure, we may be incel, but at least we will never have to live with all the rationalizations and bullshit a non Chadly male has to endure in order to maintain a relationship with an FHO in this day and age.

Its all true, but also works as a good cope

High IQ post.

Norman grits his teeth and copes on the daily in modern society.

-The knowledge that divorce (which seems more certain by the day) will financially and socially ruin him while benefitting her
• The fact that at least one of their children doesn't really resemble him much
Those should be horrifying every pussy whipped beta.
• Her pushing him to spend more time looking after the kids, cleaning up the house, giving her emotional care, and other shit she would never think to pester Chad for
-The fact that she did anal/deep throating/MFF threesomes for Chad but never will for him, since she has "grown out of it" now
• The fact that her prime sexual years are behind her and that she is "too busy" or "too tired" for sex pretty much all the time now
not only do you get unenthusiastic rushed vanilla sex, you get it once a month if you're lucky. She's also probably still getting it in the ass by chad behind your back. Anyone who marries an old whore should be mocked and publicly shamed.

If you're in a relationship always ask yourself if you're being treated like chad, if not then she is trying to cuck you. The only exception is if she is younger than 20 y/o and is a virgin.

• Her interest in the polyamorous lifestyle

• Her "feminist awakening" where she realized she needed to be "sexually liberated" and draw "energy and validation" from the attentions and cocks of strange men

• Her browsing FB, keeping tabs on old flames and having private messages with ex boyfriends, male colleagues and bosses that he will never know about.

• Her ladies' nights out with her BFFs where she doesn't text or call for long periods

• Her insistence that trust is essential, and that she should be able to go out and have drinks with male friends/coworkers, party all night, sleep at friends houses, all without ever being questioned about such events.
Once a bitch starts any of that shit is when she should be dumped or demoted to fuck buddy status.
• The fact that she constantly complains about not having enough money, pressures him to "self improve" by getting a better job so she can buy the things she wants
I wouldn't mind if my virgin wife did this to me, because since she's fulfilling her traditional role it is only fair I fulfill mine, but of course this whore we're talking about is nowhere near a virgin

I could never accept a girl whose just fucked and sucked but has “outgrown that behaviour” , how people can look past that is beyond me.

I could never accept a girl whose just fucked and sucked but has “outgrown that behaviour” , how people can look past that is beyond me.
too many degenerate whores aye

Crazy but true. It's beyond me how some incels say that MGTOW is not legit.

The one of her doing all these sexual gymnastics with her ex lover is the most brutal one imo. I have seen stories on reddit. Imagine putting a ring on someone who has given all of that to an ex lover during her prime but not with you? Just fuckin kys at that point.

The one of her doing all these sexual gymnastics with her ex lover is the most brutal one imo. I have seen stories on reddit. Imagine putting a ring on someone who has given all of that to an ex lover during her prime but not with you? Just fuckin kys at that point.

I can't read this today... its just too much

I'll never settle for a foid with a loose vagina.

Accepting a serious monogamous relationship with a used-up whore is deeply humiliating for a man. Normies only accept it because they're terrified of being alone and can't get anything better, but I'm sure most of them feel bad about it. Especially if their partners don't do degenerate things in sex with them as well.

women wear white dresses to weddings to symbolize their virginity. the average ring is 10k. the divorce rate is 1 out of 2. marriage is a huge financial risk i would never be willing to take. not that women are knocking down my door or anything.