Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal List of things I've done to get laid (still failed and IT won't touch this)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Taking a shower [I take a shower everyday sometimes twice a day]
Going to the gym [Im going to the gym from the last 5 years]
Getting a haircut [I cut my hair every month]
Being Nice and Confident [I've cold approached 5 times before and i was really nice and confident while talking to them]
Being disciplined(Normfags use this when they run out of gaslighting advices) [I study for 10 hours a day]
Be nice to toilets even if they treat you like shit [No im not doing this end yourself faggot]
Drinking a lot of water [I drink a lot of water, the second place after my study desk i spend most of my time is the toilet because i drink that amount of water]
Tagging potentially interested individuals:-
@Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @Am85006 @PLA1092 @Zer0/∞ @Theinvoluntarycelib @Pixycel :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I've cold approached two times :feelsrope:

Based. That's what I did. I'm still doing sports and taking shower everyday but I gave up approaching foids. They always rejected me and went to chad who had low iq.

:soy::soy:"Have you tried being a male feminist bro":soy:

:soy::soy:"DO YOU SUPPORT WOMENS RIGHTS BRO"

JFL man silly excuses people make to defend women

Last edited:
Do you watch movies with strong foid characters?

Now all you need to do left is earn 6 figures, and thats all it takes!! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Meanwhile dirty stinky poor asshole untrained chad will get free sex just by asking :feelsdevil:

Now all you need to do left is earn 6 figures, and thats all it takes!! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Meanwhile dirty stinky poor asshole untrained chad will get free sex just by asking :feelsdevil:
:lul::lul:

:feelsrope:

Being Nice and Confident [I've cold approached 5 times before and i was really nice and confident while talking to them]
Being disciplined(Normfags use this when they run out of gaslighting advices) [I study for 10 hours a day]
Be nice to toilets even if they treat you like shit [No im not doing this end yourself faggot]
Drinking a lot of water [I drink a lot of water, the second place after my study desk i spend most of my time is the toilet because i drink that amount of water]
@Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @Am85006 @PLA1092 @Zer0/∞ @Theinvoluntarycelib @Pixycel :feelsaww:
work on your character bro:feelskek:

Clearly it's your personality, seek therapy :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

idk bro i think ur doing a great job until now i guess just wait:feelsokman:
foids are dumb anyways and its not your fault

but yeah do seek therapy too

but yeah do seek therapy too
Idk probably I'll probably end up killing the faggot kike therapist if they ask me questions i don't like (in video game)

Idk probably I'll probably end up killing the faggot kike therapist if they ask me questions i don't like (in video game)
nah dude i think youll be fine as long as u seek a male therapist

What's the difference between male and female therapist
a male therapist might have a more similar pov to yours and could maybe help you with more relatable issues than a f*male therapist could

nonetheless it sucks that therapy is expensive af

a male therapist might have a more similar pov to yours and could maybe help you with more relatable issues than a f*male therapist could

nonetheless it sucks that therapy is expensive af
I'll do it probably after 6-7 years or if i arrangedmarriagemaxx I'll beat the crap out of my wife and feel good about it

I'll do it probably after 6-7 years or if i arrangedmarriagemaxx I'll beat the crap out of my wife and feel good about it
idk bro do as u wish u know best but im saying if ur looking for foids theres no fucking point
they are dumb anyways and a waste of time imo
do therapy for urself and surround urself with true bros that will actually be there for you not some stupid w*man

Watermaxxing :yes:

I was pinged, obligatory retarded critiquing of said points.

Before I get into all of that, I'd like to point out: just how cucked are you? You're on this forum and you believe you can ascend by just working on yourself? Mate, unless you look like amnesia there's no point. Seriously is Gen Z more indoctrinated than I thought? The jews win lads

1. I assume you take care of your hygiene. Great, although it doesn't really matter much except you don't get fungi growing on your micro-schlong.
2. I also assume you are decently fit/ripped. Nothing much to say here except that gymmaxxing might make you jealous with all of the arse you see being rubbed on other rods during your time there.
3. Doesn't matter, you're still ugly. Maybe if you figured out a potential style for yourself, it might help. Being an incel, I just go for the cheapest cut every time.
4. WTF is this soy behaviour. Just be low inhib and rape her, don't ask. And then rope before you get caught. Rinse and repeat.
5. Autistic soy kek
6. As is reflected in the title, you are cucked. You should be as indifferent towards them as society permits, unless you have something to gain from the interaction. Why am I having to spell out such basic points LMAO it's like these niggers have brains made of horseshit.
7. "Just drink water bro" theory. Keep coping simp.

Last edited:
I was pinged, obligatory retarded critiquing of said points.

Before I get into all of that, I'd like to point out: just how cucked are you? You're on this forum and you believe you can ascend by just working on yourself? Mate, unless you look like amnesia :hax::hax: no point. Seriously is Gen Z more indoctrinated than I thought? The jews win lads

1. I assume you take care of your hygiene. Great, although it doesn't really matter much except you don't get fungi growing on your micro-schlong.
2. I also assume you are decently fit/ripped. Nothing much to say here except that gymmaxxing might make you jealous with all of the arse you see being rubbed on other rods during your time there.
3. Doesn't matter, you're still ugly. Maybe if you figured out a potential style for yourself, it might help. Being an incel, I just go for the cheapest cut every time.
4. WTF is this soy behaviour. Just be low inhib and rape her, don't ask. And then rope before you get caught. Rinse and repeat.
5. Autistic soy kek
6. As is reflected in the title, you are cucked. You should be as indifferent towards them as society permits, unless you have something to gain from the interaction. Why am I having to spell out such basic points LMAO it's like these niggers have brains made of horseshit.
7. "Just drink water bro" theory. Keep coping simp.
Thanks for the criticism I'll take that into account :feelsokman::hax: