Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of Incel Forums?

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
I'm looking for something else, this one isn't a good fit for me. I hated incelocalypse.. even though I was there forever, because the admins gave it up to rapecels and pedocels, and I wish it were modded a little (lot) more than it is/was.

This one, on the other hand, has mods that are a little too heavy handed for my liking. I'm not complaining, as the community appears to like it that way, but I'm just looking for alternatives... is there more than those two?

Don't join any sites/forum vcelguy created. He stole one of the website names. And it turned out that the guy wasn't even an Incel, he lived in Russia, has a wife, and a kid, and planned to use crypto-mining for his own benefit.

Don't join any sites/forum vcelguy created. He stole one of the website names. And it turned out that the guy wasn't even an Incel, he lived in Russia, has a wife, and a kid, and planned to use crypto-mining for his own benefit.
Noted.. thanks for the heads up.

I like this place, it doesn't obsess over facial aesthetics or provide false hope. Just when you think you've heard it all, you find out that hypergamy and female entitlement are even worse than you imagined.

There's always braincels with the emotionally unstable foid mod, the Reddit incel forums tend to be cucked due to the environment.

Nah, I made a thread calling out fakecels and I got banned for victimization. The poor chads here, being called out by a guy 4 points below them! How will they carry on! This site is for chadlites who are bored. It's not really an incel site.

looks always prevail.. in every environment

I like this place, it doesn't obsess over facial aesthetics or provide false hope. Just when you think you've heard it all, you find out that hypergamy and female entitlement are even worse than you imagined.
It is a damn good accessible blackpilled website that transmits a damn fine heady pint of blackpill.. that's why it gets targeted so much. Why target something that isn't effective at what it does.

I'm looking for something else, this one isn't a good fit for me. I hated incelocalypse.. even though I was there forever, because the admins gave it up to rapecels and pedocels, and I wish it were modded a little (lot) more than it is/was.

This one, on the other hand, has mods that are a little too heavy handed for my liking. I'm not complaining, as the community appears to like it that way, but I'm just looking for alternatives... is there more than those two?

If anything I’d say the mods here are too easy on folk. They really need to crack down on the stupid pedocels too.

If anything I’d say the mods here are too easy on folk. They really need to crack down on the stupid pedocels too.
Easy on the wrong people... Pedocels need the boot, but fakecels need the boot worse... Just wish the truecels got a little more slack.