Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of female PR phrases

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
I don't wear make up for men I wear it for myself

Translation: I wear makeup to increase my sexual market value and get attention from men but I don't want to admit I'm superficial.

It's not easy to just leave an abusive relationship

Translation: I didn't want to leave him because he was such a chad but now I also want sympathy and attention from you simps.

personality and confidence are most important

Translation: A strong jaw and hunter eyes are most important.

You're not that ugly. Some girl out there will be lucky to have you

Translation: Don't even thinking about dating me or my friends you ugly subhuman, get the fuck away from me.

I like a man with passions and goals

Translation: I like a man who has a lot of money or going to make a lot of money and wagecucks for me.

I'm not even attracted to chad

Translation: I would lick chad's asshole but I'm sub 5 so he probably won't let me anyway.

I have depression

Translation: chad hasn't texted me back

• Gold
Reactions: Sub8Hate
KillerCel said:
should be pinned thread tbh. but mods hate me they only pin that reddit for cucks guy

TheVman said:
should be pinned thread tbh. but mods hate me they only pin that reddit for cucks guy

we need an upvote system so good posts are always on the top. it would stop shitposting too

Literally just about everything they say is bullshit

reminds of me of that post on here yesterday about that woman who had the "biggest crush" on this 5 foot asian guy but when he asked her out she said she wasn't ready for a boyfriend. like just fucking l o l

TheVman said:

Translation: I wear makeup to increase my sexual market value and get attention from men but I don't want to admit I'm superficial.

Translation: I didn't want to leave him because he was such a chad but now I also want sympathy and attention from you simps.

Translation: Don't even thinking about dating me or my friends you ugly subhuman, get the fuck away from me.

Translation: I like a man who has a lot of money or going to make a lot of money and wagecucks for me.

Translation: I would lick chad's asshole but I'm sub 5 so he probably won't let me anyway.

I have depression

-I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

"I just want to friendzone you and have you around for emotional support while I look for chad dick to suck."

7339er said:
we need an upvote system so good posts are always on the top. it would stop shitposting too

it would stop discussions, upvoting system on a forum like this is retarded

Akarin said:
it would stop discussions
How? I don't think people would care about downvotes,

TheVman said:
How? I don't think people would care about downvotes,

He wants upvote system to make "good" threads on the top, just like in reddit. And that would make those unpopular threads drop to the bottom. If you disagree just write it like a man not click a downvote button like a bitch.

Akarin said:
He wants upvote system to make "good" threads on the top, just like in reddit. And that would make those unpopular threads drop to the bottom. If you disagree just write it like a man not click a downvote button like a bitch.
yeah but i like my good posts validated with upvotes. not necessairly like reddit where a like bumps up the post to

Thing is women are so fucking crazy they probably don't even realize they're bullshitting all the time. But as we all know, don't ever listen to what women SAY; look at what they DO. That is the true indication of what they really want and their true character.

Redpill Robert said:
don't ever listen to what women SAY; look at what they DO.
That should be a on a bumper sticker

Drop your standards

But my fat friend could date Bradley whilst I date Chad.

Oh yeah and thank goodness, we don't have the upvote system. Whew.

This is so fucking true

This is the best thread of the month. Kudos!

Jockcel said:
This is the best thread of the month. Kudos!
ay thanks fam! Feel free to add. There's probably a lot more

d5a7eb355678857bc7abaa24fad321de92963aff_hq.gif

amazing post

TheVman said:
ay thanks fam! Feel free to add. There's probably a lot more

Add? Well, here: "All men are the same" = "Every Chad I have dated pumped n dumped me."

"NO FUCKBOYS ❌"

Translation: Looking for fuckboys

You're a creep
You're ugly and I think you're interested in me. Fat chance.

You're so disrespectful
You're disrespectful of my prescense because you're ugly

I want to rescue him
He's a POS but idk because he's chad

I want someone to sweep me off my feet
Not only do I demand chad but I also demand he be a stellar human being

You don't understand what its like being a woman
My life is hard because only brad agreed to fuck me today, not chad

I feel like i should just refer these idiot normies to this post everytime they say something so stupid thats included in the post.

TheVman said:
Akarin said:
yeah but i like my good posts validated with upvotes. not necessairly like reddit where a like bumps up the post to

A reputation system like lookism would be decent as well.
Alts should be permabanned in that case ofc.

_incelinside said:

Funny because I actually wear makeup so that I get less attention. Because if I don't wear any it's "you look tired" "you look pale are you feeling okay?"

LOL She's retarded.. and it's most upvoted comment there.. OFC It's bad to get negative attention.. Does "you look tired" "you look pale are you feeling okay?" sound positive?

Weed said:
_incelinside said:
Funny because I actually wear makeup so that I get less attention. Because if I don't wear any it's "you look tired" "you look pale are you feeling okay?"

LOL She's retarded.. and it's most upvoted comment there.. OFC It's bad to get negative attention.. Does "you look tired" "you look pale are you feeling okay?" sound positive?
only positive attention. she's ugly without makeup

You're such a nice guy.
You're ugly. Fuck off.

You're so quiet.
You're ugly. Fuck off.

You'd be perfect for another girl.
You're ugly. Bother someone else.

You treat me so much better than Chad.
Please continue lavishing me in validation while I fuck n' suck an actual human being.

Improve yourself.
Slave your life away so you can't even think about anything else than being a reliable betabux provider.

These fools made a response translating what we as incels actually mean when we say something.

"Muh I'm such a misogynistic asshole for wanting sex and validation."

Blackpill101 said:
These fools made a response translating what we as incels actually mean when we say something.
"Muh I'm such a misogynistic asshole for wanting sex and validation."
They're all strawmans too

Femails are disgusting

Translation: Im craving any sort of attention by them but know i wont ever get it because im an asshole so im doing the first grader way of "ew youre disgusting i dont want you anyway" to "cope" with it

we never say we don't want women anyway. we say women are disgusting becausee they're used up cum rags. yeesh get a clue girls

Damn, I will keep this for myself like a handbook :'(

TheVman said:

I have depression

F

Smile more

Translation: Be content with your miserable excuse for a life. You're ruining the façade I created.

Keep this thread going

BigGhey said:
Keep this thread going
Oh he's just a friend

Translation: He is the back up I keep here in case I want to cheat on you or leave you

TheVman said:
Oh he's just a friend

Translation: He is the back up I keep here in case I want to cheat on you or leave you

Or, for blackcels, a side nigga

The first thing we notice about you is your shoes.

Translation: The first thing we notice about you is your height and face.

TheVman said:

I have depression

What if as a female I just hate people in general no matter how attractive they are? Is it such a bad thing to be ok with being alone?

Lilah66 said:
What if as a female I just hate people in general no matter how attractive they are? Is it such a bad thing to be ok with being alone?

@Master,@mental_out,@retarded_dumbshit, @Ryo_Hazuki

You know what to do.

Lilah66 said:
Good job mods on the quick bad.

To answer your question translation: you're probably ugly who knows she won't get chads so she pretends to hate everyone but would still drop your panties if a chad showed interest

chudur-budur said:
The first thing we notice about you is your shoes.

Translation: The first thing we notice about you is your height and face.

lol so trueeeee XD

The way they use language, women are such snakes.

gstvtrp said:
lol so trueeeee XD

Height and face are important prerequisites but women actually notice fashion a lot. Trust me

came here from someone who posted this thread on cuckqueers lmao

My favorite thread.

*doesn't text you back

→ you are sub5 and I hate the fact that you exist but I keep you around to validate me when Chad isn't plowing my roastie

I want to die.

Translation : I want to eat a whole bag of skittles and get attention at the same time.

*You're just not my type. Sorry...

Translated: You're not a 6'1" stud 8/10 with a six figure income. Fuck off.

Heightframeface said:

Heightframeface said:

Yet we get called a misogynists/woman hater if we say "You're fat, you're not my type, sorry..."

Go blow your brains out dumb femoids. Actually I'll do it for you.