Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of fake countries (and more to include)

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
- Ukraine
- Belgium
- Austria
- Canada
- Taiwan
- Denmark
- Israel
- Luxembourg
- Moldova
- Switzerland
- Some countries near South Africa

- South Korea (belongs to DPRK)

:feelswhat: List your reasons for each.

:feelswhat: List your reasons for each.
I don't know for all the exact reasons, but here you go:

- Ukraine (belongs to Russia. Ukraine was invented under the Soviet Union).
- Belgium (mix of French, Dutch, German, whatever, etc, it's a fake country).
- Austria (belongs to Germany)
- Canada (belongs to America, just a colony of the Brits)
- Taiwan (belongs to China and has always been with China historically)
- Denmark (fake Nordic country, realest Nordic country has to be Norway - even they're a fake country as well, all Nordic countries are fake anyways, and they should go back to the Kalmar Union days)
- Israel (fake country supposed to be Palestine, but however Palestine is a fake country as it used to be a part of Greater Syria. Even the Ottoman empire has more rights to that land).
- Luxembourg (like Belgium a fake country for richfags).
- Moldova (belongs to Romania supposed to not exist)
- Switzerland (fake country with Germans, Italians, and others)
- Some countries near South Africa (broke off for silly reasons)
- Slovakia (supposed to be Czechoslovakia as whole)

- North Ireland is a fake country

- Serbia
- Croatia
- Bosnia
- Montenegro
- Kosovo

Fake countries. They were a much more of a real country under Yugoslavia. They all used to be a part of the same country before Yugoslavia as well.

Add kosovo, I literally never hear anything about that place. Probably a psyop made by balkiners

Eastern Europe= russia
Basically, yes.

Even I would throw Poland under the bus as well, may even include Hungary as well (since they're a bitter country mixed with Mongols and Turks).

Last edited:
JFL @ at all of these fake countries.

Imagine being nationalistic over a fake country.

Literally the dumbest fucks in the world.

I'll probably also include Japan (since they're always bitter about China).

China should have Korea and Japan. Koreans and Japaneses are just variants of Hans Chineses mixed with natives.

They've also gotten their languages and cultures from China.

China should take Korea and Japan after they're done taking Taiwan. Also include Malaysia and Singapore as well (high number of Chineses living there).

add Australia to the list - we are basically British convicts JFL

- Japan
- South Korea and North Korea
- Singapore
- Malaysia

All fake countries.

add Australia to the list - we are basically British convicts JFL
Australia is a fake country too.

However, I'm not a British convict (I'm black from some random ass place in Africa lol). I was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia with my mother and sisters.

I admire Anglos though.

Basically, yes.

Even I would throw Poland under the bus as well, may even include Hungary as well (since they're a bitter country with Mongol and Turkish DNA).
Poland is one of the fakest countries in the world, my Polish co-worker is always blabbering how many times Russia and Germany have fucked them in the ass throughout history, they are literally a meme country

Australia is a fake country too.

However, I'm not a British convict (I'm black from some random ass place in Africa lol). I was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia with my mother and sisters.
based.

Poland is one of the fakest countries in the world, my Polish co-worker is always blabbering how many times Russia and Germany have fucked them in the ass throughout history, they are literally a meme country
That's why Poles are always bitter towards Russians. They actually want to go to war against Russia.

I've personally gotten along with some Poles irl, they're cool.

Other fake countries:

- Czech Republic
- Belarus
- Djibouti

Is there a non-fake country in your opinion?

Kosovo is the first name that comes to mind. Literal meme country. Actually include the whole balkans while you're at it. The Baltics don't deserve to exist either.

And what about all the Arabs. So many of these fucks with meme countries like Lebanon. How is Morroco any different from Algeria? @Diocel . Actually every country in Africa is a meme country.

Don't even get me started on Central America. Fuck that shit tbh.

Also why do Sri Lanka, Nepal etc exist?

- Ukraine
- Belgium
- Austria
- Canada
- Taiwan
- Denmark
- Israel
- Luxembourg
- Moldova
- Switzerland
- Some countries near South Africa
USA

south africa is a fake country. its just a british invention. america is a a fake country. it has unified culture or ethnicity.

How is the US not a fake country? :waitwhat:

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

I'll probably also include Japan (since they're always bitter about China).

China should have Korea and Japan. Koreans and Japaneses are just variants of Hans Chineses mixed with natives.

They've also gotten their languages and cultures from China.

China should take Korea and Japan after they're done taking Taiwan. Also include Malaysia and Singapore as well (high number of Chineses living there).
Bullshit. Mandarin, Korean and Japanese are all part of separate language families

Last edited:
Niger and Chad.

Bullshit. Mandarin, Korean and Japanese are all part of separate language families
Did you even read the post? I was talking about the race Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese share. I don't care anyways; Japan and Korea should get annexed by China anyways.

- Slovakia (supposed to be Czechoslovakia as whole)
Nigga wtf is this, Czechoslovakia was a meme that niggers came up with arbitrarily in 1918:lul: Literally as much of a “fake country” as you can possibly be

Kosovo is the first name that comes to mind. Literal meme country. Actually include the whole balkans while you're at it. The Baltics don't deserve to exist either.

And what about all the Arabs. So many of these fucks with meme countries like Lebanon. How is Morroco any different from Algeria? @Diocel . Actually every country in Africa is a meme country.

agreed all meme nations with little significance both in modern times and historically
How is the US not a fake country? :waitwhat:
mogged everyone else multiple times

A lot of these countries don't deserve to exist.

If I was a world superpower, I would invade them.

Yes, balkans are fake.

I've already said that they should just form Yugoslavia again anyways.

Did you even read the post? I was talking about the race Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese share. I don't care anyways; Japan and Korea should get annexed by China anyways.
Lol. They got their writing system from China.,

Add Ukraine. Fuck that shithole. I hope Putin nukes it just for thr lulz

Add Ukraine. Fuck that shithole. I hope Putin nukes it just for thr lulz
I'll add Ukraine again and that's how much of a fake country it is.

Can't believe we have Ukrainian stans here.

Makes sense since that they're homosexuals getting behind the globalhomo agenda.

Can't even edit, post too old.

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
Yeah, Lithuania should be a part of Russia.

It was a part of Tsarist Russia and the Soviet Union. Also, they're always bitter about Russia like Poland, they should get annexed too.

the difference is that one fucks ur mom and the other fucks ur sister

Zimbebwabwabwe...a Bantu SHITHOLE that destroyed the civilized, Anglo-Saxon land of Rhodesia