Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting List of cucked things in russia

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
This might sound like red pill/mgtow but nevertheless I'll try:

1. Women retire 5 years earlier and have longer lifespan. If you pay taxes in Russia you betabuxx
2. Death/life sentence is not applied to women
3. Conscription. Men only ofc.
4. List of dangerous jobs women can't take (these are also high wage jobs, so who's fault it is that women make less?)
5. If woman is getting pregnant her husbando pays child support in case of divorce. Disregard of who made this child. If you lice with woman but not married that's still a marriage. If there are witnesses to confirm that.
6. All rapists are men. That's because rape is when you stick a duck into cunt (Art. 131) Anything else is Art 132 which is legally not a rape. This is the answer why most rapists are men.

women cant lose anywhere

All i want is some nice pussy or a hug

Doomer Cover photo 1280x640
Konachancom   202243 sample

Requesting source! That's VN, right?
Coomed to it twice, Lots of precum and aftercum just Dripping down my cock bc the anime chick is so hot!

and yet they still have those whiny pussy riot (probaby paid for by the US foreign ministry/CIA) crying about wahmens rights

and yet they still have those whiny pussy riot (probaby paid for by the US foreign ministry/CIA) crying about wahmens rights
Meanwhile men are now oppressed 2nd class citizens bc of hole

There's no death penalty in Russia for either sex.
There's. Its in not currently applied due to moratorium. Moratorium could be cancelled any time :). Even then, life sentence in Russia is still applied to men only.