Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lipstick = dogs penis

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Have you ever wondered where the design for lipstick came from? Think about it, something that females love to put on their mouth everyday. Something like that should have a shape that would be comfortable for females to put on their mouth right?
Well heres what lipstick is supposed to resemble:
main-qimg-8e6e52e1d1a8e7bdd7b96169c5411214
Dog Lipstick eyes1

That's right buddy boyos. You might hate to hear it but it's the sad truth.
Whenever a female is puckering up her lips to apply makeup she is mimicking the same motions she had done previously with her puppers penis

Last edited:
Oh that’s naaasty

Tesla IQ post
Never even thought of that.

:feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga::giga::giga:
High IQ observation

Whenever a female is puckering up her lips to apply makeup she is mimicking the same motions she had done previously with her puppets penis

I've thought this before. They know it and they like it.

Women are just trying to imitate what their foid ancestors were used to. Think about it! Thousands of years ago when humans were uncivilized, they didn't have Tinder to hookup with any Chad or Chadlite on a whim! So below-average looking women who didn't have access to Chad would fuck wolves!!! :reeeeee:

I hope IT posts this one.

saw foid using a dildo other day in vid she pulls it out and it is a dog dick shape dildo

There's no way i'm clicking

It's knot true!

noo its flat at the diagonal angle at the top to make it easier to apply strategically

Highest iq thread of this forum's history

Aristotle IQ observation

I don't know how much more dogpill I can handle without going insane

never thought of that, excellent observation
women's depravity knows no limits, and neither does the dogpill

I can never get this image out of my head

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I come on here.

Have you ever wondered where the design for lipstick came from? Think about it, something that females love to put on their mouth everyday. Something like that should have a shape that would be comfortable for females to put on their mouth right?
Well heres what lipstick is supposed to resemble:
main-qimg-8e6e52e1d1a8e7bdd7b96169c5411214
View attachment 216136

That's right buddy boyos. You might hate to hear it but it's the sad truth.
Whenever a female is puckering up her lips to apply makeup she is mimicking the same motions she had done previously with her puppers penis

Women are just trying to imitate what their foid ancestors were used to. Think about it! Thousands of years ago when humans were uncivilized, they didn't have Tinder to hookup with any Chad or Chadlite on a whim! So below-average looking women who didn't have access to Chad would fuck wolves!!! :reeeeee:
Brutal WolfPill

Yet another dogpill :cryfeels:

Probably true tbh